Aproach® Fungicide For Plant Disease Control, Improved Yield
DuPont™ Aproach® fungicide delivers better protection from production-limiting plant diseases in corn, soybeans, cereals, dry beans and canola. From enhanced in-season protection to improved harvestable yield, Aproach® delivers results growers will see.
Broad-Spectrum Disease Protection
Aproach® provides effective plant disease control of foliar and soil-borne diseases, including gray leaf spot,
northern corn leaf blight, Southern leaf blight and common rust in corn; soybean white mold, frogeye leaf spot, brown spot and Asian soybean rust in soybeans; and powdery mildew, rusts, tan spot, septoria leaf blotch and glume blotch in wheat. On fields with heavy disease pressure and for intensively managed acres with high yield potential, consider using DuPont™ Aproach® Prima fungicide.
Rapid Movement for Better Coverage
Unique properties allow Aproach® to quickly move into and within the plant. This movement helps protect poorly covered leaf surfaces, plus leaves and stems that have not yet emerged, and delivers protection closer to the soil surface for control where many plant diseases originate.
Compensates for Less-Than-Ideal Timing
When weather and other crop demands make it difficult to time fungicide applications precisely, Aproach® compensates with better coverage, preventive and curative activity, and residual control.
Efficient Tank-Mix Partner
Aproach® can be tank-mixed with a number of herbicides and insecticides, including DuPont™ Prevathon® insect control for effective control of yield-reducing worms in corn, and DuPont™ Harmony® Extra SG herbicide for broadleaf weed control in wheat. Please check the Aproach® label for complete information and guidelines for mixing and application.
Scouting for weeds, insects and disease is key to achieving production and profitability goals for corn, soybean and cereals crops. Realize the possibilities and find regional solutions in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
Additional Information (11)
- Sorghum: See the Difference, Realize the Potential (PDF)
- Aproach® - Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- Corn Phenology (Aproach® and Prevathon® (PDF)
- Corn Phenology (Aproach®) (PDF)
- Soybean Phenology Chart (Aproach) (PDF)
- Soybean Phenology (Aproach®, Prevathon®, Steward® EC) (PDF)
- Soybean White Mold Control Recommendations For The Midwest (PDF)
- Soybean Fungicide Program Recommendations (PDF)
- Cereals Fungicide Program Recommendations (PDF)
- Corn Fungicide Program Recommendations (PDF)
- Seed Corn Fungicide Program Recommendations (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® 2016 Early Pay Savings
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Foliar Health Management
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- White Mold Control Strategies
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Reliable Soybean Disease Control
- Reliable Corn Disease Control
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
State registrations for DuPont™ Aproach® are pending. Contact your local DuPont sales representative for details and availability. DuPont™ Asana® XL is a restricted use pesticide.