Outstanding Post Harvest Burndown Plus Residual Weed Control
DuPont™ Basis® Blend herbicide features outstanding post harvest burndown plus residual weed control in an enhanced, dry-blended formulation.
Post Harvest Application Delivers a Cleaner Spring Seedbed
Applied in the fall, Basis® Blend provides long-lasting weed control for cleaner, warmer seedbeds the following spring in fields that will be planted to corn. Diminished weed cover allows no-till and reduced-till fields to be ready for earlier planting. Cleaner fields reduce additional passes in the spring saving growers time, fuel and money.
Controls Tough Weeds
Basis® Blend works to control glyphosate-tolerant and glyphosate-resistant weeds plus other key weeds, including dandelion, poison hemlock, annual bluegrass, henbit and other winter annuals.
Advanced formulation dissolves more completely so it mixes easier, minimizes residue left in the tank and requires less rinsing. Basis® Blend is more readily absorbed by weeds, resulting in more consistent control over a wide variety of environmental conditions, including cool fall or early spring conditions.
Product Data Sheets (1)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Program: Northeast
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- Post Harvest Weed Management
- Ideal Summer Means Late-Season Weeds
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Fall Burndown Helps Manage Weeds
- Early Pay Multiplier: Success Plan
- Fall Crop Planning: 4 Tips
- TruChoice® Program: Southern Plains
- Prevent Resistant Weeds
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.