Versatility and Efficiency in One Cost-Effective, Convenient Formulation
DuPont™ Cinch® ATZ herbicide provides excellent preemergence control of annual grasses, including barnyardgrass and foxtails, as well as key broadleaf weeds, such as lambsquarters, pigweed and morningglory.
It can be applied from early preplant to early postemergence in water, liquid or dry fertilizer, reducing trips through the field and aiding in time management. Growers can apply full rates from early preplant through early postemergence or reduced rates at or before planting and follow with a postemergence application of DuPont™ Realm® Q, Resolve® Q or Steadfast® Q herbicide. One pass or two, Cinch® ATZ herbicide provides residual soil activity for full-season yield protection.
Cinch® ATZ herbicide delivers peace of mind and flexibility through early weed control. It fits conventional, reduced-till and no-till corn production systems and can be tank mixed with other labeled preemergence herbicides for broader-spectrum control.
Cinch® ATZ herbicide along with DuPont customer service and DuPont-sponsored programs delivers on the promise to go beyond crop protection to make every acre count from seed to harvest.
Product Data Sheets (1)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- PPO-Resistant Pigweed Control
- TruChoice® Program: Reward Opportunities
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Winning the Waterhemp Control War
- TruChoice® Program: Northeast
- TruChoice® Program: Southern Plains
- TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- Early Pay Multiplier: Success Plan
- Build Corn Yield, Grow Input Value
- Two-pass Weed-Control Strategies
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.