LeadOff® Herbicide Provides Exceptional Crop Rotation Options
Applied as an early-season preplant application to corn, cotton or soybeans, DuPont™ LeadOff® herbicide helps maintain a clean seedbed, allowing the soil to warm up faster and enabling improved stand establishment.
Wider Application Window Offers Planting Flexibility
Crop rotation options and planting flexibility is critical when responding to changing commodity prices or unpredictable weather. Applied 30 days prior to planting, LeadOff® creates a clean seedbed for planting cotton and soybeans, and corn can be planted immediately after application.
Contact Plus Residual Weed Control Gets Crops Off to the Best Start
LeadOff® complements contact Herbicides by boosting their activity and adding residual control of marestail, annual bluegrass, henbit and other winter annual weeds, giving corn, cotton, or soybeans a healthy, vigorous start.
Label change allows planting BOLT™ technology soybeans four months after application of Finesse® Cereal & Fallow herbicide. It’s the shortest soybean-wheat rotation interval available.
Additional Information (5)
- Soybeans with BOLT™ Technology (PDF)
- Proper Mixing Guidelines (PDF)
- Texas and Oklahoma: Early Preplant Application to Corn, Cotton and Soybeans (PDF)
- Mid-South and Southeast: Early preplant application to corn, cotton and soybeans (PDF)
- Georgia and North Florida: Early preplant application to corn, cotton and soybeans (PDF)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.