Protect Cotton Quality and Quantity with Effective Pest Management
DuPont Crop Protection helps cotton growers meet demand for high-quality, high-tonnage crops with a wide range of innovative, effective solutions to fit each grower’s needs.
Cotton is a vital crop to the United States and around the globe, producing essential products from fabrics to paper to medical bandages. Tested from the lab to the field, cotton growers will realize proven performance from DuPont crop protection products that translates into the highest opportunity for return on their crop investment.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Controlling Cotton Weeds
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- Target Boom Height
- Proper Herbicide Application Timing
- Maintain Buffer for Safe Application
- Follow Sprayer Cleanout Procedure
- Monitor Sprayer Ground Speed
USES AND APPLICATIONS
Producing bountiful, uniform, high-quality fruits and vegetables takes crop protection. Solutions for the Southeast, including Florida and Georgia.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.