Cost-effectively Supplement Nematode Control in Cotton
Nematode seed treatments alone aren’t enough. DuPont™ Vydate® C-LV is the only systemic foliar application to cost-effectively supplement nematode control for healthier cotton plants and an opportunity to maximize yield and quality to increase ROI.
Adding Vydate® C-LV to your program helps protect cotton yields and value from nematodes that seed treatment and other insecticides alone leave behind. It concentrates in the root tissue to quickly stop feeding and damage. A systemic insecticide, Vydate® C-LV penetrates plant tissue to provide protection from early-season square feeders like plant bugs and fleahoppers and can be tank-mixed with other herbicides, insecticides, plant growth regulators and many or most foliar fertilizers for convenient application.
DuPont™ Vydate® C-LV insecticide/nematicide is a restricted-use pesticide.
Additional Information (5)
- DuPont™ V2™ Advantage: Application Strategies (PDF)
- Pacific Northwest: Protecting Potatoes From Nematodes and Other Threats (PDF)
- Southeast, Mid-South and Southwest Cotton: Manage Nematodes and Maximize Your Return (PDF)
- The Translaminar Movement of Lannate® and Vydate® Insecticides in Leaves (PDF)
- Best Management Practices for Foliar Insecticide Application: Overview (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
With Temik no longer available, count on DuPont™ Vydate® C-LV insecticide/nematicide to help manage thrips and plant bugs, extending nematode control following nematicide seed treatments.
The annual Peanut Profitability Awards are sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and other supporters of strategies that increase peanut grower profitability and sustainability.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.