DuPont™ Vydate® C-LV is the only systemic foliar application designed to cost-effectively supplement nematode control in cotton for healthier plants and provide an opportunity to maximize yields and quality for a greater return on investment.
Nematode seed treatments alone, while convenient, aren’t enough.
Vydate® C-LV concentrates in the root tissue, the typical site for nematodes, to quickly stop the feeding and the damage. Adding DuPont™ Vydate® C-LV to your program helps protect cotton yields and value from nematodes that seed treatment and other insecticides alone leave behind. A systemic insecticide, Vydate® C-LV penetrates plant tissue to provide protection from early-season square feeders like plant bugs and fleahoppers. Vydate® C-LV can be tank mixed with other herbicides, insecticides, plant growth regulators and many or most foliar fertilizers for convenient application.
DuPont™ Vydate® C-LV insecticide/nematicide is a restricted-use pesticide.
Product Data Sheets (2)
- MSDS - DuPont™ Vydate® C-LV (PDF)
- DOT Shipping Regulations (PDF)
- Vydate® Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- Southeast, Mid-South and Southwest Cotton: Manage Nematodes and Maximize Your Return (PDF)
- The translaminar movement of Lannate® and Vydate® insecticides in leaves (PDF)
- Protect your crop and yourself with Vydate® C-LV (PDF)
- Best management practices for foliar insecticide application: Overview (PDF)
- Cotton plant and stink bugs in Texas and the Midsouthern and Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
Additional Information (6)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
With Temik no longer available, count on DuPont™ Vydate® C-LV insecticide/nematicide to help manage thrips and plant bugs, extending nematode control following nematicide seed treatments.
The annual Peanut Profitability Awards are sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and other supporters of strategies that increase peanut grower profitability and sustainability.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.