Walk the Plots at the DuPont Virtual Vegetable Field Day
Learn about the industry-leading pest-control programs for Eastern vegetable crops with our virtual field day.
Gauge the performance of DuPont vegetable pest control programs as DuPont field development and research specialists walk you through demonstration plots at Bradenton, Florida.
You’ll see crop protection options for tomatoes, cabbages, green beans and other vegetables.
To start your virtual field tour experience, go to the Media section below, watch the overview video and then click on each label to reveal more trial videos in the righthand column. Click on a small video image to get an overview of the trial shown in that video, then click the Play button in the center of the larger video image to watch the video.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Verimark® Insect Control
- Fontelis® Fungicide
- Exirel® Insect Control
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Avaunt® Insecticide
- Lannate® SP Insecticide
- Coragen® Insect Control
Curzate® 60DF Fungicide
Curzate® 60DF fungicide provides effective control on late blight and downy mildew when added to your fungicide program.
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
- Lannate® LV Insecticide
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TankMix App and Demo Video
- Warm Weather Worms
- Lasting Worm Control for Tomatoes
- Protect Vegetable Quality
- Start Strong: Vegetable Insect Control
- Solutions for Tomato Pest Control
- Beat Early Season Soil-borne Disease
- Single Active Ingredient for IPM
- Season-long Pepper Insect Control
- FFVA Emerging Leaders Program
- Cucurbit Quality Cues
- Cucurbit Insect Control Strategies