Resources to Help Protect Foliar Health
Every bushel matters. Increasing return on input investment calls for protecting foliar health to guard yield potential.
This resource center provides quick information on strategies to control key plant diseases that can hurt foliar health and reduce yield. You’ll find tips for scouting, details on risk factors and best practices for fungicide selection and application.
Insects can take a bite out of yield and their damage opens the door for disease. Check here for tips on insect control and the impact on foliar health, too.
Click on the links below for more on disease signs and strategies for prevention and control:
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Control
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight Control Basics
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Reliable Soybean Disease Control
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Resistant Frogeye Leaf Spot Control
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
Flexible Volunteer Corn Control
Count on Assure® II for the best volunteer corn control in your soybeans and cotton
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.