Resources to Help Protect Foliar Health
Every bushel matters. Increasing return on input investment calls for protecting foliar health to guard yield potential.
This resource center provides quick information on strategies to control key plant diseases that can hurt foliar health and reduce yield. You’ll find tips for scouting, details on risk factors and best practices for fungicide selection and application.
Insects can take a bite out of yield and their damage opens the door for disease. Check here for tips on insect control and the impact on foliar health, too.
Click on the links below for more on disease signs and strategies for prevention and control:
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Make the Most of Scouting Time
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
Flexible Volunteer Corn Control
Count on Assure® II for the best volunteer corn control in your soybeans and cotton
- Fungicide Application Timing
- How Insect Pests Affect Crop Quality
- Evaluating Corn Rootworm Control
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight Control Basics
- Reliable Soybean Disease Control
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Control
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.