Resources to Help Protect Foliar Health
Every bushel matters. Increasing return on input investment calls for protecting foliar health to guard yield potential.
This resource center provides quick information on strategies to control key plant diseases that can hurt foliar health and reduce yield. You’ll find tips for scouting, details on risk factors and best practices for fungicide selection and application.
Insects can take a bite out of yield and their damage opens the door for disease. Check here for tips on insect control and the impact on foliar health, too.
Click on the links below for more on disease signs and strategies for prevention and control:
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Fungicide Decisions
- Fungicide Return on Investment
- Fungicide Active Ingredients
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight Control Basics
- Brown Spot (Septoria) Control Basics
- Gray Leaf Spot Control
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield