Resources to Help Protect Foliar Health
Every bushel matters. Increasing return on input investment calls for protecting foliar health to guard yield potential.
This resource center provides quick information on strategies to control key plant diseases that can hurt foliar health and reduce yield. You’ll find tips for scouting, details on risk factors and best practices for fungicide selection and application.
Insects can take a bite out of yield and their damage opens the door for disease. Check here for tips on insect control and the impact on foliar health, too.
Click on the links below for more on disease signs and strategies for prevention and control:
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Fungicide Return on Investment
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
- Fungicide ROI: Long-Term Value
- Fungicide Decisions
- Fungicide Active Ingredients
- Gray Leaf Spot Control
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight Control Basics
- Understand the Disease Triangle
- Brown Spot (Septoria) Control Basics
- How Insect Pests Affect Crop Quality
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.