Resources to Help Protect Foliar Health
Every bushel matters. Increasing return on input investment calls for protecting foliar health to guard yield potential.
This resource center provides quick information on strategies to control key plant diseases that can hurt foliar health and reduce yield. You’ll find tips for scouting, details on risk factors and best practices for fungicide selection and application.
Insects can take a bite out of yield and their damage opens the door for disease. Check here for tips on insect control and the impact on foliar health, too.
Click on the links below for more on disease signs and strategies for prevention and control:
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Fungicide Active Ingredients
- Understand the Disease Triangle
- Fungicide Return on Investment
- Fungicide Decisions
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
- Resistant Frogeye Leaf Spot Control
- Prevathon® Controls Damaging Worms
- Fungicide ROI: Long-Term Value
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Brown Spot (Septoria) Control Basics
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
Insect Scouting for Worm Control
Diligent insect scouting and effective control measures are essential to protecting corn and cotton profitability by managing the effects of damaging worm pests.