Resources to Help Protect Foliar Health
Every bushel matters. Increasing return on input investment calls for protecting foliar health to guard yield potential.
This resource center provides quick information on strategies to control key plant diseases that can hurt foliar health and reduce yield. You’ll find tips for scouting, details on risk factors and best practices for fungicide selection and application.
Insects can take a bite out of yield and their damage opens the door for disease. Check here for tips on insect control and the impact on foliar health, too.
Click on the links below for more on disease signs and strategies for prevention and control:
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Brown Spot (Septoria) Control Basics
Flexible Volunteer Corn Control
Count on Assure® II for the best volunteer corn control in your soybeans and cotton
- Prevathon® Controls Damaging Worms
- How Insect Pests Affect Crop Quality
- Evaluating Corn Rootworm Control
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Understand the Disease Triangle
- Fungicide ROI: Long-Term Value