Comprehensive Foliar Health Strategies
Every bushel matters. Increasing return on input investment calls for foliar health strategies that guard yield potential, with emphasis on both disease and insect control.
This resource center provides quick information on strategies to control key plant diseases that can hurt foliar health and reduce yield. You’ll find tips for scouting, details on risk factors and best practices for fungicide selection and application.
Insects can take a bite out of yield and their damage opens the door for disease. Check here for tips on insect control and the impact on foliar health, too.
Click on the links below for more on disease signs and strategies for prevention and control:
- Fungicide Movement Matters
- Fungicide ROI
- Frogeye Leaf Spot
- Soybean Rust
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight
- Gray Leaf Spot
- Choosing a Fungicide
- Fungicides and Yield
- Soybean While Mold
- Brown Spot in Soybeans
- Worm Control
Choosing the Right Fungicide
Fungicides are not the same. Be aware of performance differences between the available active ingredients. Look for these product characteristics to maximize return on fungicide investment:
- Broad-spectrum control of key fungal diseases
- Curative, preventive, eradicant and antisporulant activity
- Proven action against fungicide-resistant strains of frogeye leaf spot
- Movement within the plant to protect existing leaves, stems, emerging leaves and pods.
- Residual protection that lasts 21 days
- Enhanced foliar health and photosynthesis under a range of conditions
- Excellent crop safety that won’t set back soybean plant growth or reduce photosynthesis
Comprehensive Foliar Health Protection
A foliar health program from DuPont offers:
- Control of both foliar and soil-borne fungal diseases for healthier-looking crops and higher yield potential
- Consistent insect protection to control tough pests
- Excellent protection from production-limiting diseases
- Enhanced health benefits for the plant including increased leaf area and higher chlorophyll index to keep leaves greener longer
DuPont Crop Protection offers a portfolio of fungicides and insect-control products to fit your operation’s needs.
- DuPont™ Aproach® Prima fungicide combines two premier fungicides for enhanced disease protection against hard-to-control diseases, including strobilurin-resistant frogeye leaf spot
- Use DuPont™ Aproach® fungicide for effective control of foliar and soil-borne diseases in corn and soybeans, including soybean white mold
- DuPont™ Prevathon® insect control brings powerful worm and insect control and management flexibility
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight Control Basics
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Reliable Soybean Disease Control
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Control
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
- Fungicide Movement Matters
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Resistant Frogeye Leaf Spot Control
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.