Fruit, Nut and Vine Crops Play a Significant Role in Human Nutrition Worldwide
These key crops can be susceptible to a variety of insects, diseases and weeds. Some of these problems damage the plants, reducing yields, while others attack the fruits or nuts, leaving them unattractive and unmarketable.
DuPont Crop Protection works with growers to understand their specific needs. We research and develop innovative solutions, including a wide range of herbicides, fungicides and insect control solutions that work as well in a grower’s program, as they do against pests.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Exirel® Insect Control
- Altacor® Insect Control
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Fontelis® Fungicide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
- Avaunt® Insecticide
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Tips for Controlling Grape Weeds
- Hull Split NOW Control
- Year-Round Tree Nut Weed Control
- Late-Season Navel Orangeworm Control
- Codling Moth Control in Nut Crops
- Tips to Maximize Almond Production
- Lasting Almond Disease Control
- Maximize Almond Quality
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Dry Weather Almond Pest Control
- Managing Fungicide Resistance
- Leafroller Control Tips
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.