Fruit, Nut and Vine Crops Play a Significant Role in Human Nutrition Worldwide
These key crops can be susceptible to a variety of insects, diseases and weeds. Some of these problems damage the plants, reducing yields, while others attack the fruits or nuts, leaving them unattractive and unmarketable.
DuPont Crop Protection works with growers to understand their specific needs. We research and develop innovative solutions, including a wide range of herbicides, fungicides and insect control solutions that work as well in a grower’s program, as they do against pests.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Codling Moth Control in Nut Crops
- Year-Round Tree Nut Weed Control
- Late-Season Navel Orangeworm Control
- Tips for Controlling Grape Weeds
- Tips to Maximize Almond Production
- Lasting Almond Disease Control
- Hull Split NOW Control
- Maximize Almond Quality
- Dry Weather Almond Pest Control
Walnut Disease Control
Fontelis® fungicide delivers broad-spectrum, lasting walnut disease control for better quality and maximum yield.
- 5 Steps for Orchard Weed Control
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.