Altacor® Controls Tree Nut Pests
DuPont™ Altacor® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® uses a breakthrough mode of action to deliver remarkable protection. When used early in the pest life cycle, Altacor® prevents the buildup of tree nut pest populations to maximize crop quality and yield potential.
Exceptional Control of Key Lepidopteran Pests
- Controls codling moth, oriental fruit moth, navel orangeworm, peach twig borer, oblique banded leaf roller, hickory shuckworm, pecan nut casebearer
- Insects stop feeding in minutes
- No mite or aphid flaring
- Shortest re-entry interval available – 4 hours
- Short preharvest interval – 10 days
- Registered for ground and air application
Excellent Environmental Profile
- Minimal impact on beneficials
- Excellent fit with IPM programs
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.