|Altacor® and Avaunt® Protect Eastern Stone and Pome Fruit Crops|
The DuPont™ product portfolio for Eastern stone and pome fruit crops, including DuPont™ Altacor® insect control and DuPont™ Avaunt® insecticide, provides outstanding protection all season long. With a broad spectrum of control against key biting and chewing insects, DuPont™ offers fast, long-lasting protection to ensure growers get the most from each fruit harvest. And Altacor® and Avaunt® are great rotational partners for an effective resistance management strategy.
Altacor® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® delivers nearly immediate, long-lasting protection, prevents buildup of pest populations and maximizes yield potential of stone and pome fruit crops.
Remarkable Protection from Stone and Pome Fruit Pests
- Controls Oriental fruit moth, codling moth, obliquebanded leafroller, redbanded leafroller, varigated leafroller, tufted apple bud moth, Eastern apple sawfly, cherry fruit fly* and more**
- Multi-stage control with a high level of larvicidal activity
- Strong residual activity
- Insects stop eating almost immediately
- No mite or aphid flaring
- Short re-entry interval – 4 hours
- Short preharvest interval – 5 days for pome fruit, 10 days for stone fruit
- Excellent rainfastness
Excellent Environmental Profile
- High selectivity to beneficial arthropods and pollinators
- Excellent fit with IPM programs
Avaunt® insecticide delivers almost immediate insect protection against a wide variety of yield- and quality-robbing Eastern stone and pome fruit pests, giving growers more time to manage their businesses.
Outstanding Control of Major Stone Fruit Pests
- Expanded label includes a variety of stone fruit pests, plum curculio, peach twig borer and Oriental fruit moth in apricots, sweet and tart cherries, nectarines, peaches and plums
- Pests stop feeding in 0-4 hours
- Short re-entry interval – 12 hours
- Preharvest interval – 14 days
- Low use rate – 6.0 ounces per acre
Beneficial Environmental Profile
- Easy on beneficial insects
- Ideal for IPM programs
**See product label for specific crop/pest combinations controlled or suppressed
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.