DuPont™ Asana® XL Insecticide delivers reliable, long-lasting control of a wide range of key insect pests, including soybean aphid, many beetles, grasshoppers, Lepidoptera such as cabbage loopers, corn earworm, cutworms and other major pests, on field, vegetable, tree fruit and nut crops.
Asana® XL has a unique CSO cottonseed oil formulation that resists washoff and provides excellent UV stability – even under intense sunlight.
DuPont™ Asana® XL is a restricted use pesticide.
Growers get economical control with Asana® XL because it holds up better and remains active longer than most other pyrethroids. See label for details. For added convenience, Asana® XL can be used in many different tank mixes.
The DuPont TankMix Calculator Application lets you quickly and easily calculate product amounts for your field or tank size. A demonstration video shows you how.
Growers can use these tips to monitor soybean fields for yield-robbing soybean pests like aphids, stink bugs and kudzu bugs that repopulate and overwinter to cause problems the next season.
Product Data Sheets (2)
- MSDS - DuPont™ Asana® XL (PDF)
- DOT Shipping Regulations (PDF)
- Asana® XL Vs. Generics: Proven Performance At A Great Price (PDF)
- Asana® XL Technical Bulletin (PDF)
- Application Recommendations For Asana® XL For Potatoes (PDF)
- Asana® XL Controls Major Sunflower Insect Pests (PDF)
- Control Of Grasshoppers With Asana® XL (PDF)
- Application Recommendations For Asana® XL For Apples (PDF)
- Application Recommendations For Asana® XL For Cole Crops (PDF)
- Best Management Practices For Foliar Insecticide Application: Overview (PDF)
- Insecticide Recommendations For Stone Fruit In California And Arizona (PDF)
- Insecticide Recommendations For Coastal Vegetables In California (PDF)
- Insecticide Recommendations For Vegetables In California (PDF)
- Cotton Plant And Stink Bugs In Texas And The Midsouthern And Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Control Of Soybean Aphids With Asana® XL And Lannate® LV (PDF)
- Midwest Soybean Insect Control With Asana® XL (PDF)
Additional Information (14)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
The United Fresh Industry Leadership Program, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, provides opportunities for members of the United Fresh Produce Association to improve their leadership skills and gain knowledge.
The Apple Grower of the Year Award, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, recognizes apple growers who have reached outstanding levels of success and are nominated by their peers.
Count on DuPont™ Coragen®, Lannate® brands, Avaunt® and Asana® XL insect control products to control damaging insects that can hurt sweet corn quality and yield.
DuPont™ Coragen® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® is an important part of a pepper IPM program, optimizing yield and quality through reliable and consistent control of key pepper pests.
The annual Peanut Profitability Awards are sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and other supporters of strategies that increase peanut grower profitability and sustainability.
DuPont™ Asana® XL insecticide holds up against sun and rain and stays active longer than the competition for reliable control of cabbage loopers, corn earworm, cutworm, soybean aphids and other damaging pests.
DuPont™ Asana® XL insecticide controls a broad spectrum of corn insect pests, including cutworm, black cutworm, western bean cutworm, corn earworm and stalk borer.
Growers who have long relied on DuPont™ Asana® XL insecticide now can turn to DuPont™ Assure® II herbicide, DuPont™ Express® herbicide and the DuPont™ ExpressSun® trait system for even more protection.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.