Get Fast, Lasting Control with DuPont™ Avaunt® Insecticide
It provides fruit and vegetable growers with the proven performance they need to help grow good-looking, high-yielding crops.
Labeled on more than 100 crops, Avaunt® insecticide delivers broad-spectrum, long-lasting control of insect pests, including cabbage loopers, corn earworms, tomato pinworms, armyworms, peach twig borer, Oriental fruit moth and codling moth. Pests typically stop feeding in 0-4 hours for excellent crop protection. Avaunt® features a unique mode of action that’s easy on most beneficial insects. Plus, short re-entry and preharvest intervals mean you spend less time waiting to get into your fields, and have more time to get other things done.
Product Data Sheets (2)
- MSDS - DuPont™ Avaunt® (PDF)
- DOT Shipping Regulations (PDF)
- Pest Control Variables Affecting Aerial Insecticide Application (PDF)
- Best Management Practices For Foliar Insecticide Application: Overview (PDF)
- European Grapevine Moth Control In California, Oregon And Washington (PDF)
- Insecticide Recommendations For Stone Fruit In California And Arizona (PDF)
- Insecticide Recommendations For Coastal Vegetables In California (PDF)
- Insecticide Recommendations For Vegetables In California (PDF)
- Avaunt® In Vegetables (PDF)
Additional Information (7)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
The United Fresh Industry Leadership Program, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, provides opportunities for members of the United Fresh Produce Association to improve their leadership skills and gain knowledge.
DuPont™ Coragen® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® is an important part of a pepper IPM program, optimizing yield and quality through reliable and consistent control of key pepper pests.
The Apple Grower of the Year Award, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, recognizes apple growers who have reached outstanding levels of success and are nominated by their peers.
The Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association (FFVA) Emerging Leaders Program is partnering with DuPont Crop Protection to equip new leaders in the Florida specialty crops industry.
Count on DuPont™ Coragen®, Lannate® brands, Avaunt® and Asana® XL insect control products to control damaging insects that can hurt sweet corn quality and yield.
Count on DuPont to provide dependable, season-long control of damaging insect pests in California and Arizona grapes.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.