Fontelis® Delivers Broad-spectrum Preventive and Curative Protection.
DuPont™ Fontelis® fungicide delivers fast-acting and long-lasting protection that’s preventive and curative. It’s the power and flexibility fruit, nut, vegetable and peanut growers need to deal with just about anything for higher-quality, higher-yielding crops.
Fontelis® features a new active ingredient that gives growers superior protection from fungal diseases and excellent crop safety along with application flexibility. Fontelis® delivers strong, reliable control of difficult soil-borne and foliar diseases such as Botrytis, powdery mildew, leaf spot and Rhizoctonia, as well as a new tool for resistance management. Additionally, Fontelis® works as well under heavy disease pressure as light and fits easily into many crop management programs because of its single mode of action. It’s the power and flexibility you need to improve your odds for high-quality, high-yielding crops.
White mold is the common name for sclerotium rolfsii and southern stem blight. Fontelis® is not labeled for use on peanuts in California.
Additional Information (18)
- California Walnuts (PDF)
- Peanut Recommendations (PDF)
- Arizona Melons (PDF)
- Arizona, California and Colorado Onions (PDF)
- Onion Phenology (PDF)
- California and Arizona Lettuce (PDF)
- California Stone Fruit (PDF)
- Eastern Lima Beans and Snap Beans (PDF)
- Eastern Peaches (PDF)
- Eastern Cucurbits (PDF)
- Eastern Strawberries (PDF)
- Northeast Stone Fruit (PDF)
- Northeast Apples and Pears (PDF)
- Northwest Onions (PDF)
- Northwest Stone and Pome Fruit Recommendations (PDF)
- Southeast Onions (PDF)
- Southeast Brassica and Cole Crops (PDF)
- Fontelis® Peanut Rx Program (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Cucurbit Quality Cues
- Beat Early Season Soil-borne Disease
- Lettuce Drop Control Tips
- Lasting Almond Disease Control
- Strategic Peanut Disease Control
- Control Target Spot in Tomatoes
Alternaria Leaf Spot Control Strategies
Agronomist Jeff Pacheco recommends proactive disease-control programs to protect valuable almond crops, including Fontelis® fungicide to control alternaria leaf spot and other damaging diseases.
United Fresh Leadership Program
The United Fresh Industry Leadership Program, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, provides opportunities for members of the United Fresh Produce Association to improve their leadership skills and gain knowledge.
- Managing Fungicide Resistance
- Almond Insect Control : Spring Tips
- Solutions for Tomato Pest Control
- Year-round Tomato Disease Management
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Exirel® Insect Control
- Verimark® Insect Control
- Altacor® Insect Control
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
- Coragen® Insect Control
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Lannate® SP Insecticide
- Avaunt® Insecticide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
- Lannate® LV Insecticide
Curzate® 60DF Fungicide
Curzate® 60DF fungicide provides effective control on late blight and downy mildew when added to your fungicide program.
- Revulin™ Q Herbicide
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.