Fontelis® Delivers Broad-spectrum Preventive and Curative Protection.
DuPont™ Fontelis® fungicide delivers fast-acting and long-lasting protection that’s preventive and curative. It’s the power and flexibility fruit, nut, vegetable and peanut growers need to deal with just about anything for higher-quality, higher-yielding crops.
Fontelis® features a new active ingredient that gives growers superior protection from fungal diseases and excellent crop safety along with application flexibility. Fontelis® delivers strong, reliable control of difficult soil-borne and foliar diseases such as Botrytis, powdery mildew, leaf spot and Rhizoctonia, as well as a new tool for resistance management. Additionally, Fontelis® works as well under heavy disease pressure as light and fits easily into many crop management programs because of its single mode of action. It’s the power and flexibility you need to improve your odds for high-quality, high-yielding crops.
White mold is the common name for sclerotium rolfsii and southern stem blight. Fontelis® is not labeled for use on peanuts in California.
Fontelis® California Foliar Disease Control
Fontelis® fungicide from DuPont is available for California foliar disease control in almonds, lettuce and other fruit, vegetable and tree nut crops, helping growers sustain increased production.
Product Data Sheets (2)
- Fontelis® MSDS (PDF)
- DOT shipping regulations (PDF)
- Arizona Melons (PDF)
- Arizona Lettuce (PDF)
- Arizona and Colorado Onions (PDF)
- Colorado Stone Fruit (PDF)
- Georgia Peaches (PDF)
- Northeast Stone Fruit (PDF)
- Northeast Apples and Pears (PDF)
- Northwest Onions (PDF)
- Northwest Apples and Pears (PDF)
- Southeast Cucurbits (PDF)
- Southeast Fruiting Vegetables (PDF)
- Southeast Strawberries (PDF)
- Southeast Onions (PDF)
- Southeast Brassica and Cole Crops (PDF)
- DuPont™ Fontelis® Peanut Recommendations (PDF)
- DuPont™ Fontelis® Peanut Rx Program (PDF)
- California Strawberries Research Update (PDF)
- California Stone Fruit Research Update (PDF)
- Lettuce Research Update (PDF)
- Almond Research Update (PDF)
- California Tomato Research Update (PDF)
- California Apples Research Update (PDF)
Additional Information (22)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
The United Fresh Industry Leadership Program, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, provides opportunities for members of the United Fresh Produce Association to improve their leadership skills and gain knowledge.
The Apple Grower of the Year Award, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, recognizes apple growers who have reached outstanding levels of success and are nominated by their peers.
The annual Peanut Profitability Awards are sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and other supporters of strategies that increase peanut grower profitability and sustainability.
The Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association (FFVA) Emerging Leaders Program is partnering with DuPont Crop Protection to equip new leaders in the Florida specialty crops industry.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.