Fontelis® Delivers Broad-spectrum Preventive and Curative Protection.
DuPont™ Fontelis® fungicide delivers fast-acting and long-lasting protection that’s preventive and curative. It’s the power and flexibility fruit, nut, vegetable and peanut growers need to deal with just about anything for higher-quality, higher-yielding crops.
Fontelis® features a new active ingredient that gives growers superior protection from fungal diseases and excellent crop safety along with application flexibility. Fontelis® delivers strong, reliable control of difficult soil-borne and foliar diseases such as Botrytis, powdery mildew, leaf spot and Rhizoctonia, as well as a new tool for resistance management. Additionally, Fontelis® works as well under heavy disease pressure as light and fits easily into many crop management programs because of its single mode of action. It’s the power and flexibility you need to improve your odds for high-quality, high-yielding crops.
White mold is the common name for sclerotium rolfsii and southern stem blight. Fontelis® is not labeled for use on peanuts in California.
Additional Information (18)
- Arizona Melons (PDF)
- Arizona, California and Colorado Onions (PDF)
- California and Arizona Lettuce (PDF)
- California Stone Fruit (PDF)
- Eastern Lima Beans and Snap Beans (PDF)
- Eastern Peaches (PDF)
- Eastern Cucurbits (PDF)
- Eastern Fruiting Vegetables (PDF)
- Eastern Strawberries (PDF)
- Northeast Stone Fruit (PDF)
- Northeast Apples and Pears (PDF)
- Northwest Onions (PDF)
- Northwest Stone and Pome Fruit Recommendations (PDF)
- Northwest Tank Mix Compatibility - Technical Update (PDF)
- Southeast Onions (PDF)
- Southeast Brassica and Cole Crops (PDF)
- Fontelis® Peanut Recommendations (PDF)
- Fontelis® Peanut Rx Program (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
The annual Peanut Profitability Awards are sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and other supporters of strategies that increase peanut grower profitability and sustainability.
The United Fresh Industry Leadership Program, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, provides opportunities for members of the United Fresh Produce Association to improve their leadership skills and gain knowledge.
The Apple Grower of the Year Award, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, recognizes apple growers who have reached outstanding levels of success and are nominated by their peers.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.