Controls Grass and Broadleaf Weeds in Permanent Crops, Potatoes, and Tomatoes
DuPont™ Matrix® SG herbicide delivers contact and extended soil residual control of grasses and broadleaf weeds, including glyphosate-resistant marestail/fleabane, in tree nuts, stone/pome fruit, grapes, potatoes, citrus and tomatoes.
Matrix® SG is absorbed through the roots and foliage, rapidly inhibiting the growth of susceptible weeds.
It then delivers long soil residual control of mallow, marestail, fleabane, kochia and quackgrass with preemergence partial control of dandelion, lambsquarters, yellow nutsedge, prostrate pigweed and nightshade species. Matrix® SG can be tank-mixed with other labeled partners to add contact activity or broaden the weed control spectrum. When mixed with a burndown herbicide, Matrix® SG improves the contact activity of the tank-mix partner on labeled species.
Product Data Sheets (1)
Additional Information (5)
- California: A Sequential Treatment Strategy for Tree Nuts (PDF)
- Idaho: Pre- and/or Postemergence Weed Control in Potatoes (PDF)
- Pacific Northwest: A Simple and Reliable Solution for Weed Control in Grapes (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Almond Insect Control : Spring Tips
- Orchard Weed Control Planning
- FFVA Emerging Leaders Program
United Fresh Leadership Program
The United Fresh Industry Leadership Program, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, provides opportunities for members of the United Fresh Produce Association to improve their leadership skills and gain knowledge.
- Solutions for Tomato Pest Control
- Potato Pest Control
- Year-Round Tree Nut Weed Control
- Tips for Controlling Grape Weeds
- Tips to Maximize Almond Production
- 5 Steps for Orchard Weed Control
- Count on DuPont
- Altacor® and Avaunt® Protect Fruit
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Coragen® Insect Control
- Fontelis® Fungicide
- Verimark® Insect Control
- Exirel® Insect Control
- Altacor® Insect Control
- Vertisan® Fungicide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
Curzate® 60DF Fungicide
Curzate® 60DF fungicide provides effective control on late blight and downy mildew when added to your fungicide program.