DuPont Offers Sunflower Production Portfolio
DuPont™ Assure® II herbicide controls a broad spectrum of annual and perennial grasses, including tough annual grasses such as foxtail, wild oats, volunteer cereals, volunteer corn and barnyardgrass. Better grass control means improved crop establishment, less competition and cleaner fields for improved quality and yield. Assure II:
- Delivers consistent performance on a wide spectrum of grassy weeds for a faster, easier harvest.
- Controls the most troublesome grasses that concern growers.
- Is rainfast after one hour.
DuPont™ Express® herbicide (with TotalSol® soluble granules) and the DuPont™ ExpressSun® trait system feature built-in tolerance to tribenuron methyl, the active ingredient in Express® herbicide (with TotalSol® soluble granules). Benefits of Express® herbicide and the ExpressSun® trait system include:
- The trait system is designed to maximize weed control in sunflower crops, thereby enhancing production and yield.
- The active ingredient in Express® has been used to control broadleaf weeds in wheat and barley for more than 14 years.
- TotalSol® soluble granules dissolve completely and is absorbed by weeds, resulting in more consistent control in a wide variety of environmental conditions.
- High-yielding, herbicide-tolerant sunflowers with the ExpressSun® trait were derived through traditional plant breeding methods and are non-GMO products.
- The system has demonstrated in-season control of Canada thistle, marshelder, tumble pigweed and many other annual broadleaf weeds in conventional, minimum-till or no-till sunflower production systems.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use