Extended Broad-Spectrum Control of Diseases That Hurt Crop Yield and Quality
Growers searching for lasting preventive and postinfection control of damaging potato diseases can improve potato yield and quality by adding DuPont™ Vertisan® fungicide to their potato management programs.
Balanced disease management and broad-spectrum control of foliar and soil-borne diseases means Vertisan® delivers strong protection of potatoes and other crops, including canola, sunflower, sugar beets, cereal grains and legume vegetables such as chickpeas, lentils and dried beans. The result is powerful, consistent field performance.
For potatoes, Vertisan® provides:
- Early season control of black dot, Rhizoctonia, Alternaria early blight, powdery mildew, brown spot, Botrytis, white mold and other diseases
- Extended disease protection when applied at row closure
- In-season plant health; vigorous plants make most efficient use of crop nutrients
In canola, use Vertisan® to manage Alternaria blackspot and Sclerotinia stem rot and white mold. In sunflower crops, Vertisan® controls Alternaria leaf spot, powdery mildew, rust, Septoria leaf spot and Sclerotinia stem rot.
(Not for use in these crops in California or New York.)
Vertisan® provides application flexibility and peace of mind due to the unique properties of its SDHI active ingredient and proprietary formulation:
- Translaminar and locally systemic protection in plant tissue
- Movement into the root zone; detected 6 inches below the soil surface 4 weeks after application
- Applied via fast lap (up to 0.25 inch) followed by normal irrigation
- Rainfast within 1 hour of application
Maximum residue levels (MRLs) for Vertisan® on potatoes have been set for major importing countries.
V2™ Advantage is a full-season potato management program that includes Vydate® C-LV insecticide/nematicide and Vertisan™ fungicide to promote crop health for more consistent yield.
Product Data Sheets (1)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
Curzate® 60DF Fungicide
Curzate® 60DF fungicide provides effective control on late blight and downy mildew when added to your fungicide program.
- Vydate® C-LV Insecticide/Nematicide
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions for use.
DuPont™ Vertisan® fungicide is not registered in all states. See your DuPont retailer or representative for availability in your state.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to product labels for complete details and directions for use.