Growing a Profitable Soybean Crop Requires Keeping Invaders Out
A wide variety of weeds can compete with soybeans at all stages of the growing season. Heavy weed pressure reduces yields and cuts into profits.
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to create reliable, sustainable solutions that improve productivity, profitability and crop safety. Experienced seed, crop and agronomy experts collaborate (video) with growers to help identify the best solutions, and make the most of every input dollar and every hour on every acre.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Plan Early for a Weed-free Spring
- Seeding Rate vs. Herbicide Use
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- White Mold Control Strategies
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Enhance Glyphosate Performance
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Management Basics
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
USES AND APPLICATIONS
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.