Use Buffers as Required When Applying FeXapan™
Check wind speed and direction before applying DuPont™ FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology. Follow these guidelines:
Identify commercial specialty or certified organic crops near the application site prior to herbicide application. Do not apply FeXapan™ when the wind is blowing toward adjacent non-dicamba tolerant susceptible crops; this includes NON-Dicamba Tolerant Soybean and Cotton.
Always maintain a downwind buffer between the last treated row and the nearest downwind field edge (in the direction the wind is blowing).
- When applying 22 fl. oz./A of FeXapan™, maintain a 110-foot buffer
- When applying 22+ to 44 fl. oz./A of FeXapan™, maintain a 220-foot buffer
No application of these products can be made in the buffer area.
The following areas may be included in the downwind buffer distance calculation:
- Roads, paved or gravel surfaces
- Planted agricultural fields containing corn, dicamba tolerant cotton or soybeans, sorghum, proso millet, small grains and sugarcane
- Agricultural fields prepared for planting
- Areas covered by the footprint of a building or man-made structure with walls and/or roof
Follow FeXapan™ stewardship guidelines to ensure effective weed control and to minimize risk of off-target herbicide movement.
DuPont™ FeXapan™ is a restricted-use pesticide.
DuPont™ FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology is not registered in all states. See your DuPont retailer or representative for availability in your state.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.