Powerful Burndown, Residual Control: Weed-free Fields Until Planting
A clean seedbed and faster warmup of soil temperatures allows growers to plant when they are ready.
Reliable Burndown In a Variety of Conditions
Canopy® EX provides effective burndown of winter annual and perennial weeds, including glyphosate-resistant marestail, even under cool temperatures.
Residual Control Keeps Fields Clean Until Planting
Canopy® EX can be applied anytime after harvest before ground freeze-up. Its burndown and longer-lasting residual control will keep fields free of marestail, henbit and other winter annuals until planting, so you can plant as soon as field conditions permit.
Reducing Weed Cover Lets You Get in Fields Faster
Reducing weed cover allows soils to dry faster letting you get a head start on spring fieldwork and reduces the potential for soilborne pathogens and overwintering insects.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- Early Pay Multiplier: Success Plan
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- TruChoice® Program: Northeast
- TruChoice® Program: Southern Plains
- TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier
- Resistant Palmer Amaranth Management
- Fall Crop Planning: 4 Tips
- Post Harvest Weed Management
- Ideal Summer Means Late-Season Weeds
- Fall Burndown Helps Manage Weeds
- Fall Herbicide Applications
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use .