Get Highly Effective Weed Control and Peace of Mind
A preemergence application of DuPont™ Envive® herbicide delivers more consistent weed control of the most challenging weeds in soybeans, including glyphosate-tolerant or resistant weeds.
Take Out Resistant Weeds
The two modes of action in Envive® deliver consistent control and improved weed resistance management of the toughest weeds, including winter annuals, Palmer amaranth, marestail, common cocklebur, morningglory, waterhemp, sicklepod, lambsquarters, and other glyphosate- or ALS-tolerant or resistant weeds.
Protect Crops Throughout the Season
Burndown of winter annuals with Envive®, plus residual control allows postemergence application to be made closer to soybean canopy, reducing the number of in-crop herbicide treatments. Envive® also works well in cool, wet conditions.
For glyphosate-tolerant soybeans, follow Envive® with an in-crop application of DuPont™ Abundit® Extra glyphosate. For broader-spectrum weed control, add herbicides such as DuPont™ Synchrony® XP, DuPont™ Classic® or DuPont™ Assure® II.
Product Data Sheets (1)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Early Pay Multiplier: Success Plan
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- Prevent Resistant Weeds
- TruChoice® Program: Southern Plains
- Mode of Action and Weed Control
- Winning the Waterhemp Control War
- TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
- Fall Burndown Helps Manage Weeds
- TruChoice® Program: Northeast
- Seeding Rate vs. Herbicide Use
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.