Extended Resistant Weed Control to Protect Soybean Yield Potential
DuPont™ EverpreX™ herbicide helps soybean growers maximize return on genetic investment with early season control of ALS-, PPO- and glyphosate-resistant weeds.
EverpreX™ gives growers another tool in their battle for resistant weed control on soybean acres, providing a needed solution for controlling waterhemp, Palmer amaranth and other pigweed species.
Extended Residual Control
EverpreX™ protects soybean yield from weed competition with:
- Early-season residual activity for an effective layer of season-long control
- Inhibition of shoot- and root-tissue growth in emerging weeds
Resistant Weed Control
As a critical component of effective resistant weed management strategies, EverpreX™ helps deliver:
- Fewer weed escapes as part of a complete herbicide program
- Residual control of ALS-, PPO- and/or glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth, waterhemp, lambsquarters, nightshade, foxtails and other small-seeded grasses and broadleaf weeds
EverpreX™ gives growers flexible applications options to improve efficiency, including these benefits:
- A wide application window, including early preplant, preplant incorporated, preemergence and postemergence (up to 90 days before harvest)
- Recropping adaptability when rotating from soybeans to other crops
- An easy-to-use formulation that is compatible with many other soybean herbicides
Product Data Sheets (1)
Additional Information (2)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Program: Reward Opportunities
- Plan for Early Spring Weed Emergence
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Mode of Action and Weed Control
- Winning the Waterhemp Control War
- Seeding Rate vs. Herbicide Use
- Resistant Palmer Amaranth Management
- Control Resistant Weeds
- TankMix App and Demo Video
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
DuPont™ EverpreX™ herbicide is not registered in all states. See your DuPont retailer or representative for availability in your state.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to product labels for complete details and directions for use.