Better Weed Management With Less Worry About Dicamba Volatility
DuPont™ FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology gives soybean and cotton growers more ways to handle resistant weeds in a low-volatility dicamba formulation.
FeXapan™ Stewardship Overview
Take full advantage of dicamba-tolerant soybean and cotton varieties and realize effective weed control with FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology.
As part of the Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® Acre Solution, FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology uses a low-volatility dicamba formulation to add a needed mode of action to weed-control program while reducing potential for off-target herbicide movement from volatility. Always follow FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology application best practices for best weed-control results and to support long-term value of dicamba herbicides.
In addition to reducing the potential for volatility, always read and follow all label directions for use, restrictions and precautions when applying FeXapan™ to help minimize the potential for spray drift off-site movement.
The Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® Acre Solution is an advanced weed management program that matches soybeans carrying dicamba- and glyphosate-tolerant traits with in-crop application of FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology, a low-volatility dicamba herbicide.
Advanced Weed Control
FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology delivers:
- Broad-spectrum control of broadleaf weeds, including glyphosate-resistant marestail, kochia, waterhemp (video) and Palmer amaranth
- Reduced spray volume and wide window of application
- Systemic activity within the plant
- Flexible planting options with reduced plant-back time after dicamba burndown
- Excellent crop safety when applied to Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans and Bollgard II® XtendFlex® cotton
Product Data Sheets (1)
Additional Information (1)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Prevent Resistant Weeds
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- Seeding Rate vs. Herbicide Use
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Enhance Glyphosate Performance
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
- TruChoice® Program: Northeast
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Post Harvest Weed Management
- Fall Burndown Helps Manage Weeds
DuPont™ FeXapan™ herbicide is not registered for sale or use in all states. Contact your local DuPont representative for details and availability.
Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans and Bollgard II® XtendFlex® cotton technology varieties contain genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. Glyphosate herbicides will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba.
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions for use when using any pesticide alone or in tank-mix combinations.
Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, Bollgard II® XtendFlex® cotton and VaporGrip® Technology are trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC. VaporGrip® Technology is used under license from Monsanto Company. The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.