Broad-spectrum Lepidopteran Insecticide With Activity On Selected Other Pests
DuPont™ Steward® EC insecticide delivers fast broad-spectrum control of many worm pests and other insect pests to help growers protect alfalfa, cotton, peanut and soybean crop yields.
Steward® EC has a novel mode of action that works fast, targeting insects through ingestion as well as contact activity.
Quick feeding inhibition prevents damage for excellent crop protection. Residual activity lasts up to 14 days to help prevent build-up of pest populations and further maximize yield potential.
Steward® EC also controls selected sucking insect pests such as cotton fleahoppers and tarnished plant bug. Steward® EC has an favorable environmental profile and uses on all labeled crops are designated as Reduced Risk by the EPA. With a unique mode of action and minimal impact on beneficial species, it’s an excellent partner in IPM programs when used in accordance with label directions.
*See product label for specific crop/pest combinations controlled or suppressed.
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions for use.
Additional Information (6)
- Cotton: Realize Greater Quality and Yield (PDF)
- Alfalfa Quick Facts (PDF)
- California Alfalfa: Proven control of armyworms, alfalfa caterpillar, granulate cutworm and Egyptian alfalfa weevil larvae (PDF)
- Alfalfa Insecticide Recommendation Sheet (PDF)
- Cotton (Except Western U.S.): Proven Control of Armyworm and Cabbage Looper (PDF)
- Mid-South Soybeans: Worm Control with Performance That Lasts (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Peanut Profitability Awards
The annual Peanut Profitability Awards are sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and other supporters of strategies that increase peanut grower profitability and sustainability.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.