Scout Disease Signs, Insect Damage in Western Crops
Producing appealing, profitable crops starts with effective pest protection. Now is the time to assess and adjust insect-, disease- and weed-control programs.
Proactive fungicide and insecticide applications help help protect crop quality and yield for improved produce marketability and revenues.
Continue scouting for signs of disease and insect populations and be prepared to take action. Apply crop protection treatments early in the pest life cycle to prevent population buildup and minimize yield and quality loss. Be sure to review and follow resistance management strategies.
For customized crop protection solutions, contact our support center at
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Fontelis® Fungicide
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
- Lannate® SP Insecticide
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Orchard Weed Control Planning
- Almond Disease Management
- Bot Control for Better Nut Yield
- Year-Round Tree Nut Weed Control
- Lettuce Drop Control Tips
- 5 Steps for Orchard Weed Control
- Lasting Almond Disease Control
- Managing Fungicide Resistance
- Tips for Controlling Grape Weeds
- Tips to Maximize Almond Production
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.