Scout Disease Signs, Insect Damage in Southeast Crops
Producing appealing, profitable fruits and vegetables starts with effective pest monitoring and damage prevention. It's always a good time to assess and adjust insect-, disease- and weed-control programs.
Warm weather and increased insect pressure are placing extra stress on crops. Watch for signs of disease, such as tomato yellow curl virus and Alternaria blight in tomatoes, peppers and other fruiting vegetables. Proactive fungicide applications can help protect crop quality and profits.
Scout for signs of increasing insect populations to determine the most effective treatment application timing. Apply insect-control products early in targeted pest life cycles to prevent population buildup and minimize yield and quality loss.
For customized crop protection solutions, contact your local
DuPont Crop Protection expert.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Fontelis® Fungicide
- Verimark® Insect Control
- Coragen® Insect Control
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Exirel® Insect Control
- Altacor® Insect Control
- Avaunt® Insecticide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
- Lannate® SP Insecticide
Curzate® 60DF Fungicide
Curzate® 60DF fungicide provides effective control on late blight and downy mildew when added to your fungicide program.
- Dermacor® X-100 Seed Treatment
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Pistachio Navel Orangeworm Control
- Altacor® Controls Tree Nut Pests
- Late-Season Navel Orangeworm Control
- Controls Pome/Stone Fruit Pests
- Coragen® for Tobacco Crop Pests
- Nematode Monitoring and Control
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
- Warm Weather Worms
- Start Strong: Vegetable Insect Control
- Beat Early Season Soil-borne Disease
- Single Active Ingredient for IPM
- Season-long Pepper Insect Control