Central Region Yield Protection: Planning
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
Take time during and after harvest to note problem weed populations and disease and insect yield loss to update your crop protection plan for next season. A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long and planning to use fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
For information on crop solutions specific to your area and the TruChoice®
Early Pay Multiplier program, contact your local DuPont Crop Protection agronomist.
For crop protection solutions specific to your area, contact your local
DuPont Crop Protection agronomist.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Rynaxypyr® Chemistry Controls Insects Quickly
Rynaxypyr® insect control quickly controls important Lepidoptera pests and other selected species, keeping populations in check to maximize yields.
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Reliable Soybean Disease Control
- Fungicide Movement Matters
- Resistant Frogeye Leaf Spot Control
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
Flexible Volunteer Corn Control
Count on Assure® II for the best volunteer corn control in your soybeans and cotton
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Make the Most of Scouting Time
- Prevathon® Controls Damaging Worms
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
Easy Crop Loss Claim Process
The easy crop loss claim process makes the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program different and simple for both retailers and growers. It helps this Oklahoma retailer work with growers to recover from crop loss faster.
Peace of Mind from Crop Losses
An Oklahoma retailer is using the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program to help customers gain peace of mind about crop losses due to weather uncertainty.
Valuable Support After Crop Loss
This South Dakota retailer and his customers count on valuable support after crop loss from the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program, helping them manage uncertainties associated with crop production.