Planning for a Successful New Season
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
Take time after harvest to note problem weed populations and disease and insect yield loss to update your crop protection plan for next season. A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long and planning to use fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
For information on crop solutions specific to your area and the TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier program, contact your local DuPont Crop Protection agronomist.
For customized crop protection solutions, contact our support center at
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
Spring weather can be fickle. If you have had weed-control misses in some fields, be ready to implement a more aggressive control plan in case warm conditions lead to early spring weed emergence.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Monitor Sprayer Ground Speed
- Maintain Buffer for Safe Application
- Target Boom Height
- Proper Herbicide Application Timing
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Follow Sprayer Cleanout Procedure
- Check Labels for Tank-Mix Partners
- Fungicide Return on Investment
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to product labels for complete details and directions for use.