Planning for a Successful New Season
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long. Planning now for next season's fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
To get the most from every crop protection dollar, take advantage of the TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier.
Knowing which fields, hybrids and varieties were challenged with pest problems will help determine the best crop protection program for next season to protect your genetic investment.
For crop protection solutions specific to your area, contact our support center at 1-800-922-2368.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
Todd Wesley describes how he helps growers with crop input savings for greater return on investment with TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Monitor Sprayer Ground Speed
- Maintain Buffer for Safe Application
- Target Boom Height
- Proper Herbicide Application Timing
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Follow Sprayer Cleanout Procedure
- Check Labels for Tank-Mix Partners
- Fungicide Return on Investment
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to product labels for complete details and directions for use.