East Region Yield Protection: Planning
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long. Planning now for next season's fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
To get the most from every crop protection dollar, take advantage of the TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier.
Knowing which fields, hybrids and varieties were challenged with pest problems will help determine the best crop protection program for next season to protect your genetic investment.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Early Pay Multiplier: Success Plan
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- Prevent Resistant Weeds
- Two-pass Weed-Control Strategies
- Build Corn Yield, Grow Input Value
- Winning the Waterhemp Control War
- Post Harvest Weed Management
- Fall Burndown Helps Manage Weeds
- 3 Can’t-Miss Crop Planning Steps
- PPO-Resistant Pigweed Control
- Fall Herbicide Applications
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Harmony® Extra SG for Clean Fields
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
Peace of Mind from Crop Losses
An Oklahoma retailer is using the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program to help customers gain peace of mind about crop losses due to weather uncertainty.
Easy Crop Loss Claim Process
The easy crop loss claim process makes the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program different and simple for both retailers and growers. It helps this Oklahoma retailer work with growers to recover from crop loss faster.
Valuable Support After Crop Loss
This South Dakota retailer and his customers count on valuable support after crop loss from the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program, helping them manage uncertainties associated with crop production.