Late-Season and Harvest Evaluation
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long. Planning now for next season's fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
To get the most from every crop protection dollar, take advantage of the TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier.
Knowing which fields, hybrids and varieties were challenged with pest problems will help determine the best crop protection program for next season to protect your genetic investment.
For crop protection solutions specific to your area, contact your local
DuPont Crop Protection agronomist.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Check Labels for Tank-Mix Partners
- Follow Sprayer Cleanout Procedure
- Monitor Sprayer Ground Speed
- Maintain Buffer for Safe Application
- Target Boom Height
- Proper Herbicide Application Timing
- Fungicide Use Effect on Yield
- Early Pay Multiplier: Success Plan
- TruChoice® Program: Reward Opportunities
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
Valuable Support After Crop Loss
This South Dakota retailer and his customers count on valuable support after crop loss from the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program, helping them manage uncertainties associated with crop production.
Take Sting Out of Hail Crop Loss
When hail crop loss happens, the simple DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® product cost replacement credit program makes tough situations easier to bear for this Montana retailer and his customers.
Drought Crop Loss Response
Oklahoma wheat and soybean farmer Ed Regier bounced back from drought crop loss, helped by peace of mind from the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.