Late-Season and Harvest Evaluation
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long. Planning now for next season's fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
To get the most from every crop protection dollar, take advantage of the TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier.
Knowing exactly where and how productivity was challenged by pest pressures will help you choose the best crop protection programs for the coming season to help you get the most from your input investments.
For crop protection solutions specific to your area, contact our support center at 1-800-922-2368.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
Resolve® Q Enhances Corn Weed Control
Count on Resolve® Q to deliver focused weed control on contact.
- Post Harvest Weed Management
- Make the Most of Scouting Time
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
Flexible Volunteer Corn Control
Count on Assure® II for the best volunteer corn control in your soybeans and cotton
- Potato Pest Control
- How Insect Pests Affect Crop Quality
- Evaluating Corn Rootworm Control
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Check Labels for Tank-Mix Partners
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to product labels for complete details and directions for use.