Planning for a Successful New Season
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long. Planning now for next season's fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
To get the most from every crop protection dollar, take advantage of the TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier.
Knowing exactly where and how productivity was challenged by pest pressures will help you choose the best crop protection programs for the coming season to help you get the most from your input investments.
For crop protection solutions specific to your area, contact our support center at 1-800-922-2368.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Potato Pest Control
V2™ Advantage: Replacing Metam Sodium
DuPont™ V2™ Advantage promotes tuber uniformity, internal quality and consistent yield as potato growers reduce use of metam sodium.
- Monitor Sprayer Ground Speed
- Maintain Buffer for Safe Application
- Target Boom Height
- Proper Herbicide Application Timing
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Follow Sprayer Cleanout Procedure
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- Check Labels for Tank-Mix Partners
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to product labels for complete details and directions for use.