Late-Season and Harvest Evaluation
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long. Planning now for next season's fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
To get the most from every crop protection dollar, take advantage of the TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier.
Knowing exactly where and how productivity was challenged by pest pressures will help you choose the best crop protection programs for the coming season to help you get the most from your input investments.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Fungicide Use Effect on Yield
- Early Pay Multiplier: Success Plan
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
- Protect Berry Quality
- Control Pome/Stone Fruit Pests
- Winning the Waterhemp Control War
- Mode of Action and Weed Control
- Seeding Rate vs. Herbicide Use
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
- TankMix App and Demo Video
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight Control Basics
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
Head Moth Control Strategies
This Texas crop consultant recommends Prevathon® insect control to help his clients protect sunflower quality and yield from head moth damage.
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
Valuable Support After Crop Loss
This South Dakota retailer and his customers count on valuable support after crop loss from the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program, helping them manage uncertainties associated with crop production.
Drought Crop Loss Response
Oklahoma wheat and soybean farmer Ed Regier bounced back from drought crop loss, helped by peace of mind from the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program.
Peace of Mind from Crop Losses
An Oklahoma retailer is using the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program to help customers gain peace of mind about crop losses due to weather uncertainty.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to product labels for complete details and directions for use.