South Region Yield Protection: Planning
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
Use time after harvest and before the next season to record areas where weed, disease and insect pressure reduced yield. Consider a fall burndown herbicide application to handle weeds before they can add to the weed seed bank. And plan for an effective foliar health program next season.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Prevent Resistant Weeds
- Two-pass Weed-Control Strategies
- Winning the Waterhemp Control War
- Resistant Palmer Amaranth Management
- Mode of Action and Weed Control
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Fungicide Use Effect on Yield
- Fall Crop Planning: 4 Tips
- Understand the Disease Triangle
- Fungicide Return on Investment
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
- Harmony® Extra SG for Clean Fields
- Cotton Worm Control
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
- Long-Lasting Residual Worm Control
Peace of Mind from Crop Losses
An Oklahoma retailer is using the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program to help customers gain peace of mind about crop losses due to weather uncertainty.
Easy Crop Loss Claim Process
The easy crop loss claim process makes the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program different and simple for both retailers and growers. It helps this Oklahoma retailer work with growers to recover from crop loss faster.
Valuable Support After Crop Loss
This South Dakota retailer and his customers count on valuable support after crop loss from the DuPont™ Crop Protection Plus® program, helping them manage uncertainties associated with crop production.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.
DuPont™ Asana® XL insecticide is a restricted-use pesticide.