Planning for a Successful New Season
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
Use time after harvest and before the next season to record areas where weed, disease and insect pressure reduced yield. Consider a fall burndown herbicide application to handle weeds before they can add to the weed seed bank. And plan for an effective foliar health program next season.
For crop protection solutions specific to your area, contact our support center at 1-800-922-2368.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
Herbicide trials demonstrate weed-control solutions for resistant waterhemp in soybeans with multiple-pass herbicide programs including FeXapan™ herbicide Plus VaporGrip® Technology.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Monitor Sprayer Ground Speed
- Maintain Buffer for Safe Application
- Target Boom Height
- Proper Herbicide Application Timing
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Follow Sprayer Cleanout Procedure
- Check Labels for Tank-Mix Partners
- Fungicide Return on Investment
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.