Late-Season and Harvest Evaluation
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
Use time after harvest and before the next season to record areas where weed, disease and insect pressure reduced yield. Consider a fall burndown herbicide application to handle weeds before they can add to the weed seed bank. And plan for an effective foliar health program next season.
For crop protection solutions specific to your area, contact our support center at 1-800-922-2368.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
Resolve® Q Enhances Corn Weed Control
Count on Resolve® Q to deliver focused weed control on contact.
- Make the Most of Scouting Time
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
Flexible Volunteer Corn Control
Count on Assure® II for the best volunteer corn control in your soybeans and cotton
- Fungicide Application Timing
- How Insect Pests Affect Crop Quality
- Evaluating Corn Rootworm Control
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Check Labels for Tank-Mix Partners
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.
DuPont™ Asana® XL insecticide is a restricted-use pesticide.