Planning for a Successful New Season
Protect the yield potential of your seed investment with a strategic crop protection program.
A two-pass herbicide program with residual control helps protect yield all season long. Planning now for next season's fungicide applications to protect foliar health will mean you're ready to take action when needed.
To get the most from every crop protection dollar, take advantage of the TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier.
Knowing which fields, hybrids and varieties were challenged with pest problems will help identify seed selections for the coming season and the best crop protection program to protect your genetic investment.
For crop protection solutions specific to your area, contact our support center at 1-800-922-2368.
Find another region in the Seed to Harvest Resource Center.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Potato Pest Control: Stop Insects
- TruChoice® Program: Reward Opportunities
- TruChoice® Advance Planning
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Monitor Sprayer Ground Speed
- Maintain Buffer for Safe Application
- Target Boom Height
- Proper Herbicide Application Timing
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Follow Sprayer Cleanout Procedure
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.