Realize Full Crop Potential from Seed to Harvest
In season strategies are all about protecting yield. Get the most from every acre with targeted crop protection that addresses current and expected conditions and pest pressures.
During harvest, you may have noted weed populations, disease effects or insect damage that reduced yield. As you look to 2017, be sure to match seed selections with crop protection plans to get the most from your genetic investment.
For even more customized support, contact your local DuPont Crop Protection representative to help you navigate through this part of the growing season and prepare for the next phase.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
DuPont Sulfonylurea Herbicides
DuPont is committed to helping customers succeed by providing high-quality, proven sulfonylurea herbicides; exceptional support and programs; and in-depth knowledge of local crop production concerns.
- Nematode Monitoring and Control
- Count on DuPont
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
- Warm Weather Worms
- Start Strong: Vegetable Insect Control
- Beat Early Season Soil-borne Disease
- Single Active Ingredient for IPM
- Cucurbit Insect Control Strategies
- Quality: Cross-Spectrum Insect Control
- Promoting Early Crop Vigor