Realize Full Crop Potential from Seed to Harvest
As the season comes to a close, it's time to evaluate your crop protection program and prepare for next season.
During harvest, note weed populations, disease effects or insect damage that reduce yield. As you look to next year, match seed selections with crop protection plans to get the most from your genetic investment.
For even more customized support, contact your local DuPont Crop Protection representative to help you navigate through this part of the growing season and prepare for the next phase.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Control Resistant Weeds
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
- TankMix App and Demo Video
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Reliable Soybean Disease Control
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Control
- Warm Weather Worms
- Control Pome/Stone Fruit Pests
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to product labels for complete details and directions for use.