Realize Full Crop Potential from Seed to Harvest
In season strategies are all about protecting yield. Get the most from every acre with targeted crop protection that addresses current and expected conditions and pest pressures.
During harvest, you may have noted weed populations, disease effects or insect damage that reduced yield. As you look to 2017, be sure to match seed selections with crop protection plans to get the most from your genetic investment.
For even more customized support, contact your local DuPont Crop Protection representative to help you navigate through this part of the growing season and prepare for the next phase.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Post Harvest Weed Management
- Fall Burndown Helps Manage Weeds
- Fall Herbicide Applications
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
- Resistant Frogeye Leaf Spot Control
- Prevathon® Controls Damaging Worms
- Make the Most of Scouting Time