Realize Full Crop Potential from Seed to Harvest: In Season
In season strategies are all about protecting yield. Get the most from every acre with a targeted crop protection that addresses current and expected conditions and pest pressures.
During harvest, you may have noted weed populations, disease effects or insect famage that reduced yield. As you look to 2016, be sure to match seed selections with crop protection plans to get the most from your genetic investment.
For even more customized support, contact your local DuPont Crop Protection representative to help you navigate through this part of the growing season and prepare for the next phase.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Control Resistant Weeds
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Resistant Frogeye Leaf Spot Control
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
- Lasting Almond Disease Control
- Codling Moth Control in Nut Crops
- Improve California Citrus Quality
- Tips for Controlling Grape Weeds