Realize Full Crop Potential from Seed to Harvest: Planning
After harvest is an ideal time to assess the previous season’s crop protection program and plan for even better results next year.
During harvest, you may have noted weed populations, disease effects or insect famage that reduced yield. As you look to 2016, be sure to match seed selections with crop protection plans to get the most from your genetic investment.
Find information tailored to your needs by clicking on your region below. You’ll get advice related to climate, current crop protection issues and the crops in your area. Visit the Seed to Harvest Resource Center frequently to see what’s new to help you get the most from every acre, every season.
For even more customized support, contact your local DuPont Crop Protection representative to help you navigate through this part of the growing season and prepare for the next phase.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® 2016 Early Pay Savings
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Control Resistant Weeds
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Resistant Frogeye Leaf Spot Control
- Codling Moth Control in Nut Crops
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
- Control Target Spot in Tomatoes