Realize Full Crop Potential from Seed to Harvest: In Season
In season strategies are all about protecting yield. Get the most from every acre with a targeted crop protection that addresses current and expected conditions and pest pressures.
During harvest, you may have noted weed populations, disease effects or insect famage that reduced yield. As you look to 2016, be sure to match seed selections with crop protection plans to get the most from your genetic investment.
For even more customized support, contact your local DuPont Crop Protection representative to help you navigate through this part of the growing season and prepare for the next phase.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
Insect Scouting for Worm Control
Diligent insect scouting and effective control measures are essential to protecting corn and cotton profitability by managing the effects of damaging worm pests.
Peanut Profitability Awards
The annual Peanut Profitability Awards are sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and other supporters of strategies that increase peanut grower profitability and sustainability.
- Prevathon® Controls Damaging Worms
- Make the Most of Scouting Time
- Resistant Frogeye Leaf Spot Control