A Good-Looking Vegetable Crop is a Good-Selling Crop
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to help them produce appealing, profitable vegetable crops customers want to buy.
DuPont applies research and innovation, working with vegetable growers across the United States and worldwide to understand their changing needs. With access to a wide range of proven DuPont solutions for weed, insect and disease control, growers have tools that fit their individual crop protection programs so they can produce healthier, more marketable vegetable crops.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Lasting Worm Control for Tomatoes
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
- Warm Weather Worms
- Protect Vegetable Quality
- Start Strong: Vegetable Insect Control
- Solutions for Tomato Pest Control
- Beat Early Season Soil-borne Disease
- Single Active Ingredient for IPM
- Season-long Pepper Insect Control
- FFVA Emerging Leaders Program
- Cucurbit Quality Cues
- Cucurbit Insect Control Strategies
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.