A Good-Looking Vegetable Crop is a Good-Selling Crop
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to help them produce appealing, profitable vegetable crops customers want to buy.
DuPont applies research and innovation, working with vegetable growers across the United States and worldwide to understand their changing needs. With access to a wide range of proven DuPont solutions for weed, insect and disease control, growers have tools that fit their individual crop protection programs so they can produce healthier, more marketable vegetable crops.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Ward Off Fall Lepidopteran Damage in Lettuce and Cole Crops
- Protect Vegetable Quality
- Warm Weather Worms
- Tomato Disease Control Tips
- Summer Field Sanitation
- Quality: Cross-Spectrum Insect Control
- Promoting Early Crop Vigor
- Cucurbit Quality Cues
- Control Target Spot in Tomatoes
- Target Spot Management
- Lettuce Drop Control Tips
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.