A Good-Looking Vegetable Crop is a Good-Selling Crop
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to help them produce appealing, profitable vegetable crops customers want to buy.
DuPont applies research and innovation, working with vegetable growers across the United States and worldwide to understand their changing needs. With access to a wide range of proven DuPont solutions for weed, insect and disease control, growers have tools that fit their individual crop protection programs so they can produce healthier, more marketable vegetable crops.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Target Spot Management
- Cucurbit Quality Cues
- Control Target Spot in Tomatoes
- Warm Weather Worms
- Quality: Cross-Spectrum Insect Control
- Protect Vegetable Quality
- Lettuce Drop Control Tips
- Tomato Disease Control Tips
- Summer Field Sanitation
- Promoting Early Crop Vigor
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
- Control Fall Vegetable Pests
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.