Pest Control for Tomatoes with Coragen® and Matrix® SG
The DuPont product portfolio for Eastern field tomatoes helps growers get the most out of every tomato crop. A range of solutions provides control of major pests that diminish tomato yield and quality.
DuPont™ Coragen® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® uses a breakthrough mode of action to deliver remarkable protection against biting and chewing tomato pests.
Exceptional Control of Major Pests
- Controls beet armyworm, European corn borer, leafminers (larvae), loopers, tomato fruitworm, tomato pinworm, western yellowstriped armyworm and silverleaf whitefly (nymph suppression)
- Insects stop feeding in minutes
- No mite or secondary pest flaring
- Long-lasting protection – 14 to 21 days and longer*
- Shortest re-entry interval – 4 hours
- Short preharvest interval – 1 day for most crops
- Registered for drip and foliar spray (ground and air)
- Rainfast once spray has dried
- First and only insecticide to control worms through drip chemigation
Excellent Environmental Profile
- Minimal impact on beneficials
- Excellent fit with IPM programs
DuPont™ Matrix® SG herbicide controls a broad spectrum of tough grass and broadleaf weeds in Eastern tomato fields.
- Helps manage many tough grass and broadleaf weeds, including glyphosate & triazine-resistant lambsquarters**, velvetleaf** and pigweed (redroot, smooth)
- Crop rotation flexibility to a wide range of crops
- Minimal surface or ground water contamination due to rapid breakdown, moderate soil-binding characteristics and moderate water solubility
- Application flexibility – versatile options for preemergence, postemergence and sequential applications
- Low use rate – only 1.0 to 4.0 ounces per application
- No offensive odor or staining
*Depending on application method, untreated plant material may not be fully protected as a result of plant growth.
Tomato varieties may differ in response to herbicides. DuPont recommends that you consult your state university or Extension agent on sensitivity prior to using any new herbicide. If no information is available, limit the initial use to a small area.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.