Coragen® Controls Key Pepper Pests
DuPont™ Coragen® insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® uses a breakthrough mode of action to deliver remarkable protection against biting and chewing pepper pests.As part of an IPM program, Coragen® helps optimize yield and quality with reliable, consistent control of major pests on pepper crops.
Exceptional Control of Major Worm Pests
- Controls beet armyworm, European corn borer, many leafminers (larvae), loopers, tomato fruitworm, tomato pinworm, western yellowstriped armyworm, silverleaf whitefly (nymph suppression) and more*
- Insects stop feeding in minutes
- No mite or secondary pest flaring
- Long-lasting protection – 14 to 21 days and longer**
- Rainfast when spray is dry
- Shortest re-entry interval – 4 hours
- Short pre-harvest interval – 1 day
- First and only insecticide to control worms through drip chemigation
- Registered for drip and foliar spray (ground and air)
Excellent Environmental Profile
- Minimal impact on beneficials when applied at label rates
Great Fit in IPM Programs
- Key component of effective insecticide spray programs in the Northeast, Central and South Florida, and North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia
- An integral part of spray programs that include DuPont™ Lannate® LV ,DuPont™ Lannate® SP , DuPont™ Vydate® L , DuPont™ Asana® XL and DuPont™ Avaunt®
Complements Disease Control in Peppers
- Improved bioactivity for more disease control per pound with DuPont™ Kocide® fungicide/bactericide
- Control and suppression of important fungal diseases, including anthracnose, with DuPont™ Tanos® fungicide
*See product label for crop/pest combinations controlled or suppressed.
**Depending on application method, untreated plant material may not be fully protected as a result of plant growth.
DuPont™ Lannate® LV, Lannate® SP, Vydate® L and Asana® XL are restricted use pesticides.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.