Lasting Pepper Insect Control
As IPM program partners, Verimark® and Coragen® help growers produce stronger, more resilient crops to enhance yield and quality. Both provide valuable options for resistance management in spray programs that include DuPont™ Lannate® LV, DuPont™ Lannate® SP, DuPont™ Vydate® L, and DuPont™ Avaunt®.
Verimark® Gets Crops Off to a Strong Start
Verimark® features a new mode of action that works quickly to protect crops from a cross spectrum of sucking and chewing pepper pests. Applied through transplant water, tray drench, drip chemigation or soil injection, Verimark® helps growers get pepper crops off to a strong start, creating an opportunity for improved yield.
- Helps manage highly prolific and difficult-to-control pests, including whiteflies, thrips, aphids, psyllids, leafminers, pepper weevil and several lepidopteran pest species.
- Translocates from roots to leaves and redistributes as leaves expand, selectively controlling pests that feed on plant tissues without disrupting beneficial populations.
- Demonstrated an average yield advantage of 9.1 percent as compared to the grower standard, in large plot tests conducted in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Controlled early and midseason populations of immature whiteflies better than the grower standard, even under the heaviest infestation of white adults in nearly a decade in southern Georgia.
Coragen® Protects Crops In Season
Coragen® uses a breakthrough mode of action to deliver remarkable protection against biting and chewing pepper insect pests. An excellent environmental profile, flexible application and long residual control make Coragen® a valuable IPM partner for in-season pepper insect control.
- Controls beet armyworm, European corn borer, many leafminers (larvae), loopers, tomato fruitworm, tomato pinworm, western yellowstriped armyworm, silverleaf whitefly (nymph suppression) and more (see product label for crop/pest combinations controlled or suppressed)
- Insects stop feeding in minutes
- No mite or secondary pest flaring
- Long-lasting protection – 14 to 21 days and longer (depending on application method, untreated plant material may not be fully protected as a result of plant growth)
- Rainfast when spray is dry
- Shortest re-entry interval (4 hours) and shortest preharvest interval (1 day)
- Registered for drip and foliar spray (ground and air)
- Minimal impact on beneficials when applied at label rates
Partners with DuPont™ Tanos® fungicide for enhanced disease control.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use. DuPont™ Lannate® LV, Lannate® SP, Vydate® L are restricted-use pesticides.