Protect Crop Quality and Yield, Control Worms and Other Pests
DuPont™ Coragen® delivers reliable, consistent control of key insect pests, including labeled worms and leafminer (larvae), to help achieve high-quality, high-yielding crops, including tomatoes, cucurbits and dozens more.
Powered by Rynaxypyr®, Coragen® works fast, preventing feeding damage within minutes of exposure. It also provides residual control on treated foliage or fruit from 14 to 21 days and longer in some cases to help prevent the build-up of pest populations, maximizing the yield potential of a crop. Coragen® is the only insecticide labeled to control labeled worms through drip chemigation in addition to foliar spray, adding flexibility and eliminating costly trips across fields.
Coragen® has been registered by EPA under its Reduced Risk Program for use on several key crops, including artichoke, asparagus, lettuce, tomatoes, mint, field and sweet corn. With minimal impact on beneficial species, it’s an ideal partner in IPM programs when used in accordance to label directions. Additionally, it offers the shortest re-entry and short preharvest intervals adding additional flexibility in time management.
Additional Information (16)
- Pepper Insect Control Program Options for a Strong Start (PDF)
- Sweet Corn Recommendations (PDF)
- California: Recommendations for Alfalfa (PDF)
- Cucurbits Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Tomato Recommendations - Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Cantaloupe and Melon Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Potatoes - Colorado Potato Beetle Control (PDF)
- Peppers Recommendations - Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Celery Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Strawberry Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Snap Beans Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Peppers Recommendations - Northeast U.S. (PDF)
- Brassica/Cole Crops Recommendations - Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Brassica/Cole Crops Recommendations - Northeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Tomato Recommendations - Northeast U.S. (PDF)
- Squash Recommendations - Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
- Tomato Disease Control Tips
- Protect Vegetable Quality
- Warm Weather Worms
- Cucurbit Insect Control Strategies
- Season-long Pepper Insect Control
- Single Active Ingredient for IPM
- Potato Pest Control
- Potato Insect Control Strategies
- Year-round Tomato Disease Management
- Coragen® for Tobacco Crop Pests
Peanut Profitability Awards
The annual Peanut Profitability Awards are sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and other supporters of strategies that increase peanut grower profitability and sustainability.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.