Protect Crop Quality and Yield, Control Worms and Other Pests
DuPont™ Coragen® delivers reliable, consistent control of key insect pests, including labeled worms and leafminer (larvae), to help achieve high-quality, high-yielding crops, including tomatoes, cucurbits and dozens more.
Powered by Rynaxypyr®, Coragen® works fast, preventing feeding damage within minutes of exposure. It also provides residual control on treated foliage or fruit from 14 to 21 days and longer in some cases to help prevent the build-up of pest populations, maximizing the yield potential of a crop. Coragen® is the only insecticide labeled to control labeled worms through drip chemigation in addition to foliar spray, adding flexibility and eliminating costly trips across fields.
Coragen® has been registered by EPA under its Reduced Risk Program for use on several key crops, including artichoke, asparagus, lettuce, tomatoes, mint, field and sweet corn. With minimal impact on beneficial species, it’s an ideal partner in IPM programs when used in accordance to label directions. Additionally, it offers the shortest re-entry and short preharvest intervals adding additional flexibility in time management.
Additional Information (16)
- Pepper Insect Control Program Options for a Strong Start (PDF)
- Sweet Corn Recommendations (PDF)
- California: Recommendations for Alfalfa (PDF)
- Cucurbits Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Tomato Recommendations - Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Cantaloupe and Melon Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Potatoes - Colorado Potato Beetle Control (PDF)
- Peppers Recommendations - Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Celery Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Strawberry Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Snap Beans Recommendations - Eastern U.S. (PDF)
- Peppers Recommendations - Northeast U.S. (PDF)
- Brassica/Cole Crops Recommendations - Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Brassica/Cole Crops Recommendations - Northeastern U.S. (PDF)
- Tomato Recommendations - Northeast U.S. (PDF)
- Squash Recommendations - Southeastern U.S. (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Control Fall Vegetable Pests
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
- Protect Vegetable Quality
- Tomato Disease Control Tips
United Fresh Leadership Program
The United Fresh Industry Leadership Program, sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection, provides opportunities for members of the United Fresh Produce Association to improve their leadership skills and gain knowledge.
- Season-long Pepper Insect Control
- Potato Pest Control
- Warm Weather Worms
- Solutions for Tomato Pest Control
- Year-round Tomato Disease Management
- Single Active Ingredient for IPM
- Cucurbit Insect Control Strategies
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Verimark® Insect Control
- Exirel® Insect Control
- Vydate® L Insecticide/Nematicide
- Matrix® SG Herbicide
- Fontelis® Fungicide
- Lannate® SP Insecticide
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
Curzate® 60DF Fungicide
Curzate® 60DF fungicide provides effective control on late blight and downy mildew when added to your fungicide program.
- Lannate® LV Insecticide
- Avaunt® Insecticide
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.