Early Season Soil-Applied Insect Control For Healthy, Vigorous Crops
DuPont™ Verimark® insect control powered by Cyazypyr™ improves crop establishment and vigor in vegetable crops and young citrus trees through early season soil-applied insect control.
Verimark® helps produce stronger, resilient crops for more appealing, better results at harvest. By protecting tender vegetable plants and young trees from many damaging and costly sucking and chewing pests, Verimark® helps foster stronger, healthier crops including tomatoes and peppers and citrus for improved quality and yield at harvest.
Verimark® can be applied to the root zone at planting or transplant or with drip chemigation soon after planting or transplant.
Cross-Spectrum Insect Control
Verimark® features a new mode of action against sucking pests. As an early season, soil-applied insect control product, it is the first in its class to control a cross spectrum of sucking and chewing pests through systemic activity. Key pests controlled include whiteflies, psyllids, aphids, leafminers, loopers, thrips, beetles and Lepidopteran species.
Stronger Crops, Bigger Yields
Verimark® helps crops remain resilient to insects and transmission of some insect-vectored diseases. Healthier plants are better able to withstand stress, resulting in higher-quality, bigger yields at harvest.
Additional Information (16)
- BMPs: For use of Verimark® Tray Drench Applications in Vegetables (PDF)
- Citrus: Growers, Consultants and Other Experts Talk about DuPont™ Exirel® and Verimark® (PDF)
- Peppers and Tomatoes: Growers, Consultants and Other Experts Talk About DuPont™ Verimark® and Exirel® (PDF)
- Pepper Trial Update - Boca Raton, Florida: Verimark® and Exirel® (PDF)
- Early-Season Tomato Protection from Insect Pests: Verimark (PDF)
- Early-Season Pepper Protection from Insect Pests: Verimark (PDF)
- Superior Protection from Insect Pests for Young Citrus Trees: Verimark® (PDF)
- BMPs: For use of Verimark® on Young Citrus Trees (PDF)
- Young Citrus Trees Trial Update (PDF)
- Tomato Protection: Southeast Trial Update (PDF)
- Western Trial Update - Tomatoes (PDF)
- Western Trial Update - Cantaloupe (PDF)
- Pepper Protection: Georgia Trial Update (PDF)
- Georgia Trial Update - Squash - 2012 (PDF)
- Georgia Trial Update - Squash - 2013 (PDF)
- Northeast Trial Update - Cabbage (PDF)
INFORMATION & IDEAS
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Tanos® fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum systemic and curative activity against downy mildew, late blight and other key diseases in tomato, potatoes, cucurbits and other vegetable and fruit crops for higher-quality and more marketable produce.
When added to your fungicide program, Curzate® 60DF fungicide provides effective control on late blight and downy mildew.
The EPA registered label contains the statement, “This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow to drift to blooming crops or weeds if bees are foraging in the treatment area.” State registrations for DuPont™ Verimark® are pending. Contact your local DuPont representative for details and availability. The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.