Thick Film Hybrid Circuit Materials
DuPont is a leading supplier of thick film hybrid circuit materials for advanced electronic applications worldwide.
We offer the broadest selection of hybrid circuit materials, providing high reliability across different substrates, operating environments, temperatures, and metallizations. Our extensive offering consists of material systems with proven compatibility including a full line of conductors, dielectric materials, resistor materials, encapsulants, and Fodel® photoimageable materials.
DuPont’s hybrid circuit materials are relied upon every day in satellite communications, automotive electronics, guidance systems, aerospace, defense/homeland security, telecommunications, and consumer electronics.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Automotive Electronics
- Electronic Materials for Aerospace & Defense
- Materials for Electronic Warfare
- Powertrain & Sensors
- Advanced Materials for Satellite Communications
- Electrochemical Biosensors
- Electronic Materials for Sensors
- Ceramic-Based Material Solutions for Engine Systems
- Materials for C4ISR Applications
- High Speed High Frequency Solutions
- Material Solutions for Telecommunications
- Embedded Passive Component Materials