DuPont Low Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (LTCC) Material Systems
Extreme heat and other harsh environments can push electronic materials to their limits. Advanced ceramic materials by DuPont are designed to withstand the toughest conditions and enable smaller, more reliable electronics.
DuPont LTCC material systems combine the benefits of multi-layer ceramic and thick film technologies to meet the increasing demand for electronics functioning in extreme temperatures and other harsh environments. LTCC’s low loss characteristics make it an ideal choice for high frequency applications and enable more efficient circuits.
The DuPont line of LTCC materials provides superior performance in applications as diverse as military radar, imaging systems, advanced automotive sensing, telecommunications, and satellites.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Electronic Materials for Aerospace & Defense
- GreenTape™ 9K7 LTCC for Transceiver Systems
- Automotive Electronics
- Materials for Electronic Warfare
- Advanced Materials for Satellite Communications
- Materials for C4ISR Applications
- Automotive Safety Systems
- Electronic Materials for Antennas
- Thermal Management for Electronics
- High Speed High Frequency Solutions
- Embedded Passive Component Materials
- High Frequency RF & mm Wave Applications