Multilayer Capacitors for Terminations and Electrodes
Developed to help customers keep pace with market and technology advances, DuPont thick film multilayer capacitor materials are used to create all classes of capacitors, from resonant circuit to coupling and decoupling.
These materials offer industry-leading performance in areas such as green strength, solderability, adhesion, and dip cosmetics. Our platable materials require no tumbling or burnishing.
These materials include:
- Silver and silver-palladium materials for platable MLCs
- Silver, silver-palladium, and silver-palladium-platinum materials for solderable MLCs
- Silver materials for tantalum capacitors
- Conductive cements in lead and discrete component attachment
Product Data Sheets (10)
- 1187 Platable Ag Termination for MLC Chip Applications (PDF)
- 4899 Solderable Ag Termination (PDF)
- 4899R Solderable Ag Termination (PDF)
- 4933D Ag/Pd(Pt) Termination (PDF)
- 4999 Solderable Ag/Pd Termination (PDF)
- 5402S Platable C2 Edge Termination for Chip Resistors (PDF)
- 5421E Platable Ag/Pd Conductor (PDF)