Photoresist and Post-Etch Residue Removal Chemistries for Semiconductor Fabrication
EKC Technology is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals used in the removal of photoresist post-dry etch process residue and chemical mechanical polishing defectivity.
Our products provide best in class process solutions for wafer cleaning, surface preparations, liquid and dry film resist removal, post CMP cleaning, selective etching and post-etch residue removal, enabling higher productivity, finer lines and improved yields.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Post-Etch Residue Removers
Aqueous & Semi-aqueous organic mixtures formulated to effectively remove residues from substrate surfaces after via, poly and metal etch processes.
WLP Photoresist Removers & TSV Cleaners
Formulations optimized to effectively remove thick and thin resists used for TSV masks and wafer bumping by solder electroplating or stencil printing.
Removers for LED Fabrication
Enable removal of positive- and negative-tone photoresists as well as plasma-hardened residues, and which are compatible with a wide variety of metals required to form LED contacts.
Post Clean Treatments
Post clean treatments are specifically formulated for use after post etch residue or photoresist removal and prior to the DI water rinse step.
Aqueous formulations employed for post-CMP cleaning are designed to protect the planarized metals and dielectrics preventing metal corrosion while providing a smooth defect free wafer surface.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Advanced WLP Resist Stripping
- TiN Metal Hardmask Etch Residue Removal on Advanced Porous Low-k and Cu Device with Corner Rounding Scheme
- TiN Metal Hardmask Etch Residue Removal with Mask Pullback and Complete Mask Removal for Cu Dual Damascene Device
- Innovative Photoresist Removal Technology for Wafer Level Packaging
- Microbump Creation System for Advanced Packaging Applications
Copper PCMP Cleaning Applications
This single chemistry solution can be used with acidic or basic barrier slurries; provides very low defectivity on copper and low-k surfaces and more.
- WLP Photoresist Removers & TSV Cleaners
- Removing Post Etch Residues Formed at BEOL Cu Integration