Wafer Level Packaging Photoresist Removers & TSV Cleaners
Formulations optimized to effectively remove thick and thin resists used for TSV masks and wafer bumping by solder electroplating or stencil printing. TSV masks and TSV cleaners are designed to effectively remove residues after TSV etch.
EKC162™ is a formulation optimized to effectively remove thick and thin photo resists used for TSV masks and wafer bumping by solder electroplating or stencil printing with superior bath life and wafer capacity. The product is designed for use in spray processing equipment and wet benches and is capable of removing resist faster and at a lower temperature than the competition.
EKC175™ completely and efficiently removes tough post-etch residues formed from DRIE TSV processes, enabling a defect free via filling process.
EKC830™ is ideal for the effective removal of DuPont MX5000 Series Dry Film where Al is present. This product can be used in spray processing equipment and wet benches.
Product Data Sheets (2)
Additional Information (5)
- Wafer Level Packaging Photoresist Remover (PDF)
- WHITE PAPER: Advanced WLP Resist Stripping (PDF)
- WHITE PAPER: Microbump Creation System for Advanced Packaging Applications (PDF)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Post-Etch Residue Removers
Aqueous & Semi-aqueous organic mixtures formulated to effectively remove residues from substrate surfaces after via, poly and metal etch processes.
Organic materials specifically formulated to remove positive & negative photoresist from substrate surfaces.
Removers for LED Fabrication
Enable removal of positive- and negative-tone photoresists as well as plasma-hardened residues, and which are compatible with a wide variety of metals required to form LED contacts.
Post Clean Treatments
Post clean treatments are specifically formulated for use after post etch residue or photoresist removal and prior to the DI water rinse step.
Aqueous formulations employed for post-CMP cleaning are designed to protect the planarized metals and dielectrics preventing metal corrosion while providing a smooth defect free wafer surface.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Advanced WLP Resist Stripping
- Innovative Photoresist Removal Technology for Wafer Level Packaging
- Microbump Creation System for Advanced Packaging Applications
- TiN Metal Hardmask Etch Residue Removal on Advanced Porous Low-k and Cu Device with Corner Rounding Scheme
- TiN Metal Hardmask Etch Residue Removal with Mask Pullback and Complete Mask Removal for Cu Dual Damascene Device
- WLP Photoresist Removers & TSV Cleaners