MX Series Dry Film Photoresists
DuPont MX Series dry film photoresists excel in etching and electroplating processes. These films are designed for RDL, TSV, lift-off, and MEMs applications, and are available in a range of 10-50 micron thicknesses.
- Higher yield and quality through uniform resist thickness across the entire wafer
- Higher productivity without need for drying or double coating; no edge bead removal
- Low waste generation with up to 73 % yield polymer use
- Environmental benefits from reduced material wastage and a solvent free process
- Ability to conform and tent over pre-formed features
- Compatible with a wide variety of surfaces, including silicon, silicon oxide, copper, gold, glass and organic polymers
MX5000 Series dry film photoresists are for multi-purpose use - compatible in gold and other electroplating applications as well as Bosch dry etching processes. These films provide outstanding acid etching capabilities. These films are available in 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 and 50 micron thicknesses.
- Negative working, aqueous processable dry film photoresist
- Suitable for application with acid and alkaline etchant solutions
- Compatible with acid copper, tin, tin/lead, nickel sulfamate and acid gold electrolytic plating baths
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
WLP Series dry film photoresist
WLP 1000 Series dry film photoresists are high resolution, multi-purpose films compatible with copper pillar plating and solder bump plating, both lead-free and eutectic.
WBR and WB Series Dry Film Photoresists
WBR and WB series films deliver excellent performance in both photo stencil and electroplating processes, and are available in a range of 50-120 microns thicknesses.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
DuPont offers inegrated wafer level packaging materials enabling Fan Out.
Pillars & Bumping
DuPont offers inegrated wafer level packaging materials enabling Pillars and Bumping.
Through Silicon Via / 3D Packaging
Designed for TSV, RDL, lift off and other MEMS applications. These films are available in a range of 15-20 micron thicknesses.