WBR and WB Series Dry Film Photoresists for Wafer Bumping
WBR and WB series films deliver excellent performance in both photo stencil and electroplating processes, and are available in a range of 50-120 microns thicknesses.
Advanced Packaging Product Benefits:
- Higher yield and quality through uniform resist thickness across the entire wafer
- Higher productivity without need for drying or double coating; no edge bead removal
- Low waste generation with up to 73% yield polymer use
- Environmental benefits from reduced material wastage and a solvent free process
WBR 2000 dry film photoresists are high resolution, multi-purpose films compatible with lead-free electroplating and stencil printing applications. These films are available in 50, 75, 100 and 120 micron thicknesses.
- Negative working, aqueous, processable polymer film
- High aspect ratio resolution
- Suitable for in-via and mushroom electroplating bumping applications
- Suitable for copper pillar and other lead free applications
- High heat resistance for stencil printing bumping applications
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
WLP 1000 Series dry film photoresists are high resolution, multi-purpose films compatible with copper pillar plating and solder bump plating, both lead-free and eutectic.
DuPont MX Series dry film photoresists excel in etching and electroplating processes.