WBR and WB Series Dry Film Photoresists for Wafer Bumping
WBR and WB series films deliver excellent performance in both photo stencil and electroplating processes, and are available in a range of 50-120 microns thicknesses.
Advanced Packaging Product Benefits:
- Higher yield and quality through uniform resist thickness across the entire wafer
- Higher productivity without need for drying or double coating; no edge bead removal
- Low waste generation with up to 73% yield polymer use
- Environmental benefits from reduced material wastage and a solvent free process
WBR 2000 dry film photoresists are high resolution, multi-purpose films compatible with lead-free electroplating and stencil printing applications. These films are available in 50, 75, 100 and 120 micron thicknesses.
- Negative working, aqueous, processable polymer film
- High aspect ratio resolution
- Suitable for in-via and mushroom electroplating bumping applications
- Suitable for copper pillar and other lead free applications
- High heat resistance for stencil printing bumping applications
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
WLP Series dry film photoresist
WLP 1000 Series dry film photoresists are high resolution, multi-purpose films compatible with copper pillar plating and solder bump plating, both lead-free and eutectic.
MX Series dry film photoresists
DuPont MX Series dry film photoresists excel in etching and electroplating processes.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
DuPont offers inegrated wafer level packaging materials enabling Fan Out.
Pillars & Bumping
DuPont offers inegrated wafer level packaging materials enabling Pillars and Bumping.
Through Silicon Via / 3D Packaging
Designed for TSV, RDL, lift off and other MEMS applications. These films are available in a range of 15-20 micron thicknesses.