High Performance and High Resolution Multi-Purpose Dry Film Photoresist
WLP 1000 Series dry film photoresists are high resolution, multi-purpose films compatible with copper pillar plating and solder bump plating, both lead-free and eutectic. These films are available in 50, 75, 100 and 120 micron thicknesses.
- High resolution for fine pitch electro plating process
- High chemical resistance for silver plating, ENIG and ENEPIG
- No damage for active metal even through RIE process
- Na2CO3 and TMAH developable
- Fast and totally dissolved stripping mode
- Capability for finer pitch work than alternative products
- Improved plating performance
- Higher development productivity when using TMAH
- Cleaner stripping
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
WBR and WB Series Dry Film Photoresists
WBR and WB series films deliver excellent performance in both photo stencil and electroplating processes, and are available in a range of 50-120 microns thicknesses.
MX Series dry film photoresists
DuPont MX Series dry film photoresists excel in etching and electroplating processes.