High Performance and High Resolution Multi-Purpose Dry Film Photoresist
WLP 1000 Series dry film photoresists are high resolution, multi-purpose films compatible with copper pillar plating and solder bump plating, both lead-free and eutectic. These films are available in 50, 75, 100 and 120 micron thicknesses.
- High resolution for fine pitch electro plating process
- High chemical resistance for silver plating, ENIG and ENEPIG
- No damage for active metal even through RIE process
- Na2CO3 and TMAH developable
- Fast and totally dissolved stripping mode
- Capability for finer pitch work than alternative products
- Improved plating performance
- Higher development productivity when using TMAH
- Cleaner stripping
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
WBR and WB Series Dry Film Photoresists
WBR and WB series films deliver excellent performance in both photo stencil and electroplating processes, and are available in a range of 50-120 microns thicknesses.
MX Series dry film photoresists
DuPont MX Series dry film photoresists excel in etching and electroplating processes.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
DuPont offers inegrated wafer level packaging materials enabling Fan Out.
Pillars & Bumping
DuPont offers inegrated wafer level packaging materials enabling Pillars and Bumping.
Through Silicon Via / 3D Packaging
Designed for TSV, RDL, lift off and other MEMS applications. These films are available in a range of 15-20 micron thicknesses.