Webinar - A New Standard for the Modern Liquid-Immersed Transformer
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
High-temperature in liquid-immersion transformer applications offers a new avenue to explore the possibilities of matching an application with optimized cost and is now one of the few opportuniites available for a true step-change in design strategy. A preview of a new material will be presented along with some application examples. Learn more.
- Liquid immersed tansformer insulation systems can now be characterized by thermal class.
- More than one liquid-immersed transformer insulation system thermal class is now defined by IEEE standards.
- Ester liquids and silicon liquids are suitable for high-termperature application.
- High-termperature liquid-immersed transformers can be applied in many common applications.
- A new inexpensive, high-termperature liquid-immersed transfomer insulation is now available for us in limited trial applications.
Application Research Associate, DuPont™ Nomex® Energy Solutions
About DuPont™ Nomex® Energy Solutions:
DuPont is always at work developing new and modified products to satisfy increasing needs for the electrical industy. We're committed to working with our customes to better understand their needs and help them design improved product solutions.