Food ingredients for nutritious, healthier and safer food
DuPont brings together a wide range of sustainable food ingredients to increase the quality of food products, while improving their health profile and shelf life.
As the premier specialty food ingredient and safety leader, DuPont brings together a wide range of sustainable food ingredients to increase the quality of food products, while improving their health profile and shelf life.
The DuPont™ Danisco® range of ingredients can help reduce fat, sugar and salt content without sacrificing taste and texture, while actively promoting digestive, immune and bone health.
Our soy ingredients offer a sustainable and heart-healthy source of proteins.
Present somewhere in virtually every aisle of your local grocery store, consumers experience our food ingredients every day … in yogurt that uses our dairy cultures to provide an acidic taste, and our pectin to distribute the fruit evenly … in nutrition bars that contain protein from our soy ingredients … in sandwich bread and cheese that contains our enzymes, emulsifiers and dairy cultures … in salad dressing that uses our stabilizers and antioxidants for perfect texture and sustained freshness.
Our food ingredients add value for both manufacturers and consumers.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Everyday flatbreads made to last longer
- Collaborating for Food Protection
- Feeding the World
- Local Food Systems
- Infographic: Baking to give that fuller for longer feeling
- Cleaner processing for UHT Dairy
- Low-fat tortillas
- From freezer to oven in one small step
- Major Steps in Emulsifier Sustainability
- ‘Do More With Dairy’ Webinar
- Insightful Nutrition Bar Research
- Healthy Living Webinar
- AvidBiotics collaboration for Food Safety
- Health Ingredients Europe 2012
- DuPont at Food Ingredients China 2013
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Launch Second ‘Do More with Dairy’ Customer Campaign
- Interpack 2014
- New Perforation-Resistant Film Can Save Packaging Weight
- New High-Barrier Lidding Film Seals Directly to Mono APET Trays
- New Technology for Shrink and Lidding Films